Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Qi Tao felt that she had never been calm at this moment: "So Mom, you mean, just because I can't have a child, I should suffer whatever the Zhao family does? Oh, no, according to what you mean, I should still be grateful to Dade Isn't it?"

Qi Tao's calm look made Xu Chunhua's heart skip a beat, she always felt that something was different about Qi Tao, but when she thought that she was their wife, her arrogance came back: "Then otherwise, you can't give birth by yourself. , Even if you are divorced, it is impossible to marry someone better, you hurry to the Zhao family to apologize, and this matter will be over." "

I won't go, we are already divorced, and we have established a relationship with the captain and the Women's Federation . I got the note." Qi Tao's face was calm, but fortunately, after experiencing Zhao Daquan's betrayal, she has become strong enough now.

"You damn girl, why don't you think about your family before you do things, you are about to get married, and when you are getting divorced, what do you want other people to think about our old Qi's family?" Xu Chunhua looked displeased, Qi The girl Tao is also being led by Qi You now.

"Speaking of it, aren't you just afraid of affecting Zhenggang? Then why bother saying it's for my own good?" Qi Tao thought, even after so many years, no matter if she is still Youer, in her mother's heart, even Zhenggang Just one finger can't compare.

Seen through his mind, Xu Chunhua turned into anger from embarrassment, and directly slapped Qi Tao: "What nonsense are you talking about, let me tell you, our old Qi family has no tradition of divorce, why don't you go back and ask the Zhao family for help?" Forgive me, don't come back later."

From Xu Chunhua's point of view, Qi Tao is divorced and can only return to her natal family, so he can definitely hold her by saying this.

"Don't worry, Mom, I don't plan to come back to live, and it won't affect Zhenggang's marriage." Qi Tao's eyes were full of sarcasm when he spoke. If there is no You'er, I guess I will really be caught .

Xu Chunhua couldn't help but widen his eyes when he heard the words, and his panting voice became thicker: "What do you mean

by that ?" The marriage of my precious son, what you are worried about will not happen at all." Qi You said and slammed the bowl in front of him.

"That won't work either." Xu Chunhua said without thinking.

"What do you think has anything to do with us?" Qi You looked directly at Xu Chunhua. In her eyes, they were outsiders from the moment they got married, so what right did she have to intervene in their affairs now?

"In short, there is no such embarrassing thing as divorce in our old Qi's family." Xu Chunhua was not sure how to plan this matter for a while, so he could only cling to this sentence.

"If you think I've dishonored the Qi family, then break off the relationship." Anyway, they never cared whether she was doing well or not, they only cared about themselves.

"Qi Tao, what do you mean by that?" Xu Chunhua sharply raised his voice.

"This doesn't work and that doesn't work, so what exactly do you want to hear?" Qi You looked at Xu Chunhua, with the words "unreasonable making trouble" almost written on his face.

"Anyway, Qi Tao, you have to go back to Zhao's house." Xu Chunhua felt very angry when he thought of the way those people looked at him all the way here.

"It's better for you to just pretend you don't have my daughter." Qi Tao turned her face away.

"Your wings are hard now, aren't you? You don't take us seriously anymore?" Xu Chunhua left with a flick of her sleeves. She thought that the two girls' mouths became more and more sharp. Besides.