Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In the middle of the twelfth lunar month, the Chinese New Year is about to come, and the production team has basically finished their busy work.

At this time, everyone is mainly preparing for the new year. After a busy year, everyone is looking forward to a prosperous year.

The arrival of the postman broke the peace of Xingou Village.

"Lu Ding'an's admission letter is here, Lu Ding'an, Lu Ding'an!"

The postman only needs to yell a few times at the entrance of the village, and soon someone will help to call the person at that time to pick it up.

After yelling, he began to find letters for those who had been waiting early in the morning.

"Is Lu Zhiqing admitted to university?" Aunts and sisters-in-law who had just been busy with family affairs gathered around.

"The notices have all been delivered, can there be any fakes?"

"That girl Qi You is really lucky." Someone said sourly.

"That's not true. Now the Qi family should be embarrassed again."

"That's not necessarily the case. After entering the city, would people like Lu Zhiqing be willing to come back?" Someone speculated maliciously.

"It's true. If you want me to say it, the Qi family shouldn't have allowed Lu Zhiqing to take the college entrance examination."

You must know that Lu Ding'an is not the only married educated youth on the team. With the college entrance examination policy, everyone is ready to move, but many people I was blocked by my family overtly and secretly.

Everyone is afraid that these educated youths will abandon their husbands (wives) and children after returning to the city after being admitted to university.

"I heard that the Qi family is not happy, but the girl Qi You supports it. When the educated youth Lu goes back to the city to go to college and doesn't come back, she will cry.

" What about it?"

"Isn't this obvious?" The speaker couldn't help but rolled his eyes.

The discussion at the entrance of the village intensified, and at this time the protagonist in their mouth was reading a book at home.

Until Luo Zhiqing from the Educated Youth Academy came panting and knocked on the door, his tone was full of excitement: "Brother Lu, Brother Lu, your admission letter is here." , just like in his previous life, Lu Ding'an received the admission notice years ago.

Compared to the excitement of the people outside, Lu Dingan came out of the main room with a calm face: "Is the postman still at the entrance of the village?" The

person at the door nodded quickly: "Yes, still."

The two little guys beside Qi You Seeing his father coming out, he quickly raised his head, and his father kept yelling, and An An even walked towards him with short legs.

The almost two-year-old child was already walking steadily, she walked up to Lu Dingan, grabbed his trouser legs and reached out to hug him. Lu Ding'an's originally indifferent expression finally had a hint of a smile. As soon as

he picked up his daughter, he turned his head to look at Qi You and his son Pingping: "I'll be back later."

Also just answered.

It wasn't until Lu Ding'an left with An'an and Luo Zhiqing in his arms that Qi You slowly raised his head. This was the third day since she was reborn.