Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

The processing factory has been a little anxious because of the new construction. This job is very important to them, but they never thought that the new factory would be changed directly, so everyone began to worry that they would lose their jobs after the new factory was built.

You must know that they used to go to work every day, and the family only had enough food and clothing, but after working here and getting paid, the family can still have surplus money every month, so the life of the family is also much easier.

Although everyone was worried at the beginning, Lu Dingan and the others had told them before that when the new factory was built, those who wanted to go there could still go there, and they would not lose their jobs because of the relocation.

With such a promise, everyone's worries were quickly allayed, but as the lease term here expires, and the new factory is about to start formal operation.

Some people began to calculate an account. If you go to the new factory, you must have a bicycle when you come back every day. If you don't come back, you must live in a dormitory. This means that you must be separated from your family.

There is also the matter of eating. Although there is a cafeteria over there, they spend their own money. If they are here, they will go home to eat, and the money can be saved.

Calculated in this way, if they go there, the money they get every month will be at least one-fifth less. In this way, some people will naturally be unhappy.

People who thought they could accept it were not happy when they were harassed like this. Yes, if you do the same thing, you can't go home every day and lose a lot of money. Thinking about it this way, everyone is not happy.

Everyone protested, why do you want to move the factory for the good ones? Is it because they are going to throw them away after using them? You must know that the factory's orders depend on them.

I don't know who was the first to come up with the idea of ​​using a strike to negotiate terms. After all, Xincheng's order is due to be delivered in a few days. If everyone protests together, they will definitely consider the order for them.

When Lu Dingan came over, Cheng Yulin and Yang Yueming were negotiating with them, but unfortunately those people didn't listen to them at all. Now they only have their own interests in their eyes, and their only purpose is that their interests cannot be damaged. If you have to move there, then you have to give them a salary increase. Of course, if you don't move, then everything will continue as usual.

They even forgot that the new factory would choose to build elsewhere because the production team raised prices on the ground. At this moment, all they saw was the benefits they were about to lose.

After saying so much, the people below didn't respond at all, and they still repeated what they said just now, asking them to consider their interests.

Although I don't know who provoked this emotion, I have to say that this move is really clever. Once one's own interests are damaged, no one will be happy.

Seeing Lu Ding'an approaching, Yang Yueming took a step forward: "We have said what we have to say, but they still don't listen. They deliberately stuck with the delivery time of Xincheng's order to force us to compromise.

" His blue veins are all bulging, he thinks they are very open-minded, and he never treats them harshly, he thinks of them to the utmost, he never thinks that they are trying to use this to manipulate them now.

"Then Brother Yang, what do you think?" Although Lu Ding'an had already made up his mind, he still wanted to hear their opinions.

"You can't compromise. Once you start this, if you have any dissatisfaction in the future, you may come back every now and then." How will they deal with themselves at that time, is it possible to compromise with them again and again?