Intro

The cowardly mother was reborn [70s]

Author: Zhiyou

Introduction:

In the eyes of outsiders, Qiyou is like a winner in life.

By accident, she married Lu Zhiqing, whom everyone was vying for. Even though Lu Zhiqing was admitted to university and returned to the city, he did not forget to take their mothers back to the city.

Her husband's family didn't dislike her rural background, and even arranged a job for her.

The husband is motivated, and the sons and daughters are even more competitive. Both of them were admitted to higher education institutions.

But only Qi You knew the pain.

Husband respects each other like ice, marrying her is just out of responsibility.

Her husband's family ignored her and silently told her about the gap between her and her husband at any time.

A pair of sons and daughters are not close to him, as if they are distant relatives.

Her devotion and pleasing for most of her life was nothing but a self-movement.

When she opened her eyes and went back to the past, Qi You decided not to humble her husband and her in-laws.

As for the pair of children, she lowered her head and glanced at the two little guys stuck in front of her.

In this life, she will never personally push them to her in-laws. She can also educate her children well, and she also wants to go to college and develop her own career, and she will no longer be someone's accessory.

Content tags: Rebirth Sweet text Shuang text Chronicle text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Qi You ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One sentence introduction: Do it all over again, and all grievances will be returned!

Conception: Self-reliance and self-improvement are fundamental?

Brief comment on the work: Qiyou, who was envied by everyone in her previous life, was reborn. No one knew that behind her good life was the contempt of her in-laws, the indifference of her husband, and the alienation of her children. Career, saving my sister's tragic fate in her previous life, changing the way she gets along with her husband and children, and the whole family moving forward on the road to becoming rich.

The plot of this article is relaxed and happy. It tells the little changes of the heroine, and it also brings the people around her to grow together step by step. It is a warm and daily life. It tells about getting along with family members and raising children happily. The style of writing is relaxed and warm, and it is worth watching!