CH 21 - First Friend

You arrived at the school. Like usual, your brothers will walk you to your class. You hug your brothers and get into the class.

The lesson have finish. Now it's time for lunch. You walk to the cafeteria through the hallway. Someone push you against the wall.

Y/N : What do you want, Angel?

Angel : Well... Seems like you ignore my warn.

Y/N : And i literally told you to talk with BTS by yourself.

Angel : Yah ! Don't be so rude with me. I can make sure that you will get kick out from this school if you keep behaving like this.

Y/N : Me? Being rude? Are you kidding me? Angel, you know how to keep people away from me. That was your profession. Like usual. You will make a stupid lie and make them distant themself from me.

Angel : But what i say is true, Y/N. A poor girl like you are not in the same level like a people like me and BTS. We are like earth and sky. Me always fly high and free in the sky but you..will always stay on the ground.

You look at her.

Y/N : Do you ever hear Blackpink Rose songs. On the ground. She said everything that she need is on the ground. Beside we also have aeroplane in the sky.

You talk back. She about to slap you when someone hold her hand. You look at that person and surprised. It was Rowoon.

Rowoon : What are you doing toward her? Let her go this instant !

He yell whisper. Angel immediately let you go.

Angel : This is not over, Y/N.

Rowoon : It is already over, bitch !

He said and that make you look at him with surprised.

Rowoon : What?

Y/N : Nothing. By the way, thanks for be my savior.

Rowoon : You're most welcome. Can i walk with you to the cafeteria?

Y/N : Are you sure because i thought you wanna stay away from me after what happen that day.

Rowoon : You know, Y/N.. I feel like i want to get closer with you.

He said as both of you walk side to side.

Y/N : Pardon? Don't you scared with my brothers?

Rowoon : I do scared but i want to be your friend.

You stop walking. He did the same.

Y/N : Friend?

Rowoon : Yes. So friends?

He stretch his hand. You smile and grab his hand.

Y/N : Friends.

Rowoon : Good. Now, let's eat something. I'm hungry.

Y/N : Let's go.

He casually put his hand on your shoulder but you froze at your place. He notice it and move his hands away from you. You smile at him as both of you walk to the cafeteria.

BTS POV

We was waiting for Y/N at the cafeteria. We saw Y/N. We smile but then we drop back our smile when we see that boy walk side by side with out baby.

They was way too close. They laughing with each other. Then we saw Y/N walk toward our table.

Taehyung : Seems like someone having fun here.