CH 13 - Small Argument

You walk to the rooftop to have your lunch there. You just eat a sandwich and a bottle of plain water. You don't want your brothers to see your injury on your forehead. Or it's gonna be a big chaos.

?? : What are you doing here, baby?

You look at that person and it was Seokjin.

Y/N : What are you doing here ,oppa? Why are you not been at the cafeteria?

Seokjin : We're looking for you. And why are you here?

He asked as he took a seat next to you. He tucked your hair behind your ear as you had a hard time eating with your free hair. You a bit worry when he touch your hair if he saw the injury. But thank God, he didn't see it.

Seokjin : Why didn't you join us at the cafeteria? We bought a lot of food for you.

You sighed and looked at your lap.

Seokjin : What's wrong, dear?

Y/N : Oppa, can we pretend to not know each other when we are at the school?

He frowned when he heard your request.

Seokjin : Why do we have to do that? You are our sister.

Y/N : But nobody knows that i was your sister. A lot of students thought that i would seduce seven of you since you guys are rich guys.

Seokjin : Who says that?

He asked in a cold tone.

Y/N : Oppa, please don't be mad.

Seokjin : I'm not mad at you. I just want to know if anyone says something to you or is hurting you because of us. I won't be mad at you.

His tone turns sweet and soft.

Y/N : Then can you let me take the bus to go to school and went home with it? Can you allow me to have lunch by myself like before?

He look at you deeply.

Seokjin : Y/N-ah..

You look at him as you hummed.

Seokjin : You want us to stay away from you instead of protecting you? Do you know how long we were waiting for this moments, right? We have lose you once..

You cut him. You hold his hand.

Y/N : Oppa, i'm sorry. I should think you guys feeling before spoke it out.

Seokjin : You know we won't let anything happen to you, right?

You smile and nod.

Y/N : I'm sorry, oppa. Please forget everything that i say.

You say and eat your sandwich. Seokjin wipe your messy lips as he look fondly at you. He know that something is wrong with you and he need to find out about it.

He walk you back to the class. He follow silently behind you. He notice that you keep sighed. He saw you get inside your class and sit at your place. He sighed and went to the next building.

It's already time to go home. You walk toward BTS as they were waiting for you at the car. They smile widely as they saw you walk in baby step toward them.

Y/N : Hi, oppa.

BTS : Hi, baby.

You blushing hard everytime they call you with that nicknames.

Y/N : Oppa, can i ask something from you?

BTS : Anything, baby.

Y/N : Can i go to my nanny house today?