CH 19 - Good Listener

You were sitting at the sea shore while staring out at the view. The wind hitting your body, makes you calm.

?? : You're supposed to rest in your room, baby.

You looked up and saw Jimin. He cover your body with his jacket as he took a seat next to you.

Jimin : Are you okay?

Y/N : Don't know. Sorry, oppa. Because of me..

Jimin : Don't say sorry, baby. You didn't ask for this.

You just sighed.

Jimin : Baby...

You hummed without look at him.

Jimin : What happen actually?

Y/N : About what, oppa?

Jimin : You have become so quiet after you coming back from your nanny house. Did something happen?

Y/N : No.

Jimin : Look at me and say it again.

He said. You look at him but you didn't able to say it.

Jimin : Something bothering you, baby. I knew it.

You sigh and look back at the wide ocean.

Y/N : Oppa, nanny doesn't want me to go visit her again.

Jimin : Why?

Y/N : Can i really told you the reason?

Jimin : Of course.

You look at him as he look at you.

Y/N : Nanny said that after couple days i stay with you guys. Few men come to nanny's house.

Jimin : What do they want?

Y/N : Nanny said that they was looking for me. Nanny also said that they are bad person.

Jimin : How did she knew that they were a bad person?

Y/N : Nanny said they are bringing a weapon with them. But oppa, i never have friends before. So who are they? What are they want from me? Are they going to hurt you guys and nanny because of me?

Your eyes are watery. Jimin quickly took you into his embrace.

Jimin : No. They won't dare to do that.

Y/N : Really? Cuz i won't forgive myself if something happens to you guys and nanny.

Jimin smiles warmly. He hugs you as he calms you down. He took you to your room as you need to rest.

JIMIN POV

I walk to the backyard as everyone there. Except for Y/N. I joined them and sighed.

Hobi : What's wrong, Jimin?

I sighed and start telling eveything to them. They look furious especially mom and dad.

Mom : Honey, who are they. What they want from our daughter?

Jungkook : Don't tell me that they want to take her away from us again because i can't bear it anymore.

He said sadly.

Dad : We have to make sure that no one able to harm her anymore. We need to increase the guards for her.

Mom : I agree. We need to find out who is that person. Namjoon, go to the nanny house and get as much information about them. We need to get rid all of them.