CH 7 - Met You

FLASHBACK

Someone broke the window of the master room. That person comes and takes you with him. He climbed out from the window when the others were still busy shooting.

That person gets inside the car and drives to his place. He took the crying baby angrily and got inside into one mansion.

?? : Han ! Come here !

Han : Yes, master?

?? : Take this kid and kill her right away!

That person ordered.

Han : What? Me? I can't...

?? : Stupid ! You should do what i say ! Not to disobey me ! Understood !

He said as he pass you to Han.

?? : Take this money and leave Seoul right away after you kill that thing ! I no longer need your service.

Han : O-okay, sir.

Then Han takes you out and runs into a deep forest. She was ready to stab you at your chest when you held her thumb. Her heart being soft.

She cradles you and makes you sleep in her arm. She cut her palm a bit to make sure she send the proof to the master. She wipes that blood on your body and records a video.

She looked at your small leg and saw an anklet. It's written your name. Kim
Y/N. She took you to her parents house in Changwon. She decides to raise you up.

She will cry and stop whenever she decides to send you back to your real parents. How she knows who your parents are. All the television was showing about your death news.

As time passed, she didn't realize that you were really growing up in front of her. She smiles sadly as she knows one day that you will leave her side forever.

END OF FLASHBACK

JUNGKOOK POV

The driver drove me to school after i had breakfast. I arrive at the school. I rushed to the rooftop as i was waiting for her. I skipped the first lesson but i don't care. I just wanna meet her.

Jungkook : You're late today,Y/N-shi.

I said but then my smile drop immediately the moments i saw her lips bleed.

Jungkook : Yah ! What happen?

Y/N : Nothing.

I cupped her face and examined her face.

Who did this to my precious baby?

Jungkook : You know that you can tell me anything.

Y/N : What? Since when we get close?

Jungkook : Since we know each other.

Y/N : Sorry, Mr Kim Jungkook but i don't have any feelings toward you.

I laughing hard.

Y/N : Jungkook-shi, do you have any idea what i can do to make some money?

I thinking hard. Then i got an idea.

Jungkook : How about you clean my room? I will pay you.

Y/N : Clean your room? How much will you pay me?

Jungkook : 100,000 won.

Her eyes widen.

Y/N : You giving me that much money for clean your room?