CH 6 - The Truth Got Revelead

Still on the same day. You just finished the last class today. You walk in the hallway when Angel and her friends block your way. You stop walking.

Y/N : What do you want?

She walk closer and slap you hardly until your head turn to other side. You look at her shockly.

Y/N : Why did you slap me !

You shout at her. Then she slap you again. She grip fistful of your hair and drag you to the rooftop. She pushes you harshly until you fall on the ground and that's make your elbow bleeding.

She hovering you and slap both of your cheeks hardly. She keep doing that when suddenly someone spoke coldly.

?? : Don't you have any better job?

Angel stop slapping you and look at that person. Angel get up.

Angel : Yoongi oppa? What are you doing here?

Suga : I'm asking you. Don't fucking asking me back.

Angel : She...She was flirting with Jungkook oppa. She was touching him. She even give Jungkook oppa her meal. What if he get sick after eat her disgusting meal?

She tries to defend herself.

Suga : Get lost ! Three of you !

He yell and make all of you flinch. Angel and her friends quickly left the rooftop. Yoongi kneel on one knee infront of you.

He takes out his handkerchief and is about to wipe your corner lips that are bleeding a bit. But you were taken back with his action. He look at you.

Suga : Are you okay?

You nod scaredly.

Suga : Let me see.

You didn't even raise your head to look at him properly. He hold your chin and raise your head but he was froze at his place when he saw your face.

Y/N : I-i'm just f-fine.

You say as you remove his hand at your chin. You get up and about to leave when he pull your hand. You was shocked when he hug you. You was froze in his embrace. You push him away and look at him scaredly.

Y/N : W-why did you h-hugging me?

You said as you slowly move backward. He coming closer toward you until your back touch the wall. He trap you between his hand. His keep staring at your face.

His right hand slowly cup your left cheek. His action make you blush and turn red. His tears slowly flow at his cheeks.

You push him away and rush out from that place. Yoongi still froze at the same place. He knew what he saw. He want to get know about you.

YOONGI POV

I stay in my room after i coming back home. I'm tired but i can't sleep. Her face.

Why did she look so similar? Her mole too. It can't be. She's died. I see the video. The others too. It's just a coincidence.

We are having dinner right now but i just play with my food.

Why did i keep thinking about her? The more i want to erase her, the more all the memories come.

Mom : Yoongi dear, why don't you eat?

Suga : Nothing, mom.

Dad : Did everything is alright? Seems like something bothering you.