CH 17 - Sad Day

Yoongi sent you to your nanny's house this morning after breakfast. Of course your other brothers didn't agree with it. They seem to sulk when you leave early.

Y/N : Hi, nanny. How are you?

You ask her as you hug her.

Nanny : I'm fine, sweetheart. How are you?

You pulled away.

Y/N : I'm fine. I miss you a lot.

Nanny : I miss you too. Come inside. I already cooked your favourite dish.

Y/N : Yeah..

Then you get into the house. You guys eat together.

Nanny : So how is your relationship with your parents and brothers?

Y/N : Good. We still try to get close with each other. But nanny, why do they keep hugging me and kissing me? I feel weird.

Nanny : That must be they love you too much. Did they treat you nicely?

Y/N : Very nice actually. They keep calling me 'baby'.

Nanny : Glad to hear it.

Y/N : Nanny, why didn't you tell them that i'm still alive earlier?

She stays silent. She let out a big sigh.

Nanny : I'm sorry, Y/N. I know. If i let you know earlier, you will be happy with them already. Right?

You nod sadly.

Nanny : But it was too hard to let you go after all these years. I start to love you like my own kids. I live in guilt every single day. I can't give you the luxury life that you deserve. You get humiliated for our living style.

Y/N : Nanny.. I wasn't mad at you. I'm just a bit upset.

Nanny : But Y/N, please let this be the last time you came here.

You were confused.

Y/N : What do you mean by that?

Nanny : It was not safe for you to come here anymore.

Y/N : I don't get it.

Nanny : Now, you're a Kim. A lot of people will come after you.

Y/N : What are you tying to say?

Nanny : Actually....couple days after you went to your parents house, there few guys come here. They was looking for you. And i know they are not a nice person.

Y/N : How did you know that they are not a nice person?

Nanny : Nice person won't bring any weapon just to meet a little girl like you. Beside, i work for a people like them before. I don't want you to get hurt, honey.

Y/N : But nanny...

Nanny : Regard me died for you.

Your eyes widen. You get up and walk to her. You hug her tightly.

Nanny : I will be happy if you stay alive.

Y/N : Nanny, don't say that.

Nanny : Promise me that you will tell your family about this. They will keep you safe. Promise me?

You just nod and hugging her. She told you to go home after eating. Yoongi pick you up. It was so silent all the way home.

Suga : Baby, are you okay? Why are you look sad? Something happened?