CH 12 - Complete Family

You wake up the next morning and get ready to go to school. You make up your bed when your brothers get into your room.

Y/N : Good morning, Oppa.

BTS : Morning, baby.

Suga : You wake up so early.

Y/N : I already used to. Why do you guys wake up so early?

Namjoon : Well..because we don't want you to go to school by yourself again.

Hobi : What if you are gone missing again? We won't be able to bear it.

He said sadly.

Y/N : Why did you say that? I'm not 5 that will follow strangers for some sweets.

Jungkook : What if the kidnapper gives you a doughnut?

Y/N : Maybe i will go with him.

BTS : Y/N !

You laughing at them. You sit on the bed and put on your sock. Jimin kneel infront of you and help you.

Y/N : Oppa, i can do this.

Jimin : You're a princess in this house.

You make him stand up.

Y/N : If i was a princess, then you guys was a prince. We have the same parents.

They laugh.

Y/N : Let's go for breakfast.

They give way to you so you can walk first. You walk dowsntair. Taehyung pull the chair for you.

Y/N : Thank you, Taehyung oppa. Good morning, mom. Good morning, dad.

Dad : Good morning, princess. How's your morning?

Y/N : Good, dad. Mom, you look beautiful this morning.

Dad : You're wrong.

Mom : What do you mean by that, honey?

She ask a bit sad.

Dad : she didn't look beautiful just for today. She always look beautiful for me.

Y/N : Aww dad...It was sweet. I hope i can find a boyfriend that sweet like you.

BTS : No boyfriend !

They said in unison.

Y/N : Maybe a secret boyfriend?

BTS : No !

You look at them and roll your eyes.

Mom : She can have a boyfriend if she want.

Y/N : Yes !

BTS : Mom !

They feel upset.

Dad : Hello, boys. One day, she gonna have a boyfriend, get married...

Jin : It's still a long journey, dad. It will but later.

Y/N : Why? Mom and dad allow me to have one. Jealous..

You stuck out your tongue at them.

Jimin : Yah...We don't want one day you will running toward us and crying after you found out that your boyfriend cheating on you.

You blink blankly.

Y/N : What?

Suga : Jimin was right.

Dad : I bet you guys will investigate that boy until you are sure that the boy really fine.

Mom : I bet you guys will threat him a lot to make sure to not broke her heart.

Suga : That was right too.

Y/N : Whatever.

You said and start to eating.

Y/N : Dad, can i go to school by bus?

Dad : Bus? I'm not happy to hear your request.

Mom : Why, sweetheart? Did anybody harm you by any chance?

Now, everyone gazes was on you. Your eyes wavering.

Y/N : N-no. Nobody h-harm m-me.

Jungkook : You're stuttering.

Dad : Y/N ! Whose harming you? Tell me.

Y/N : N-no o-one...

Jungkook : Stuttering again.

Y/N : You're not helping at all.

Mom : Sweetheart...

Y/N : Mom, i swear...no..i didn't swear. Trust me. No one harming me. I was like someone that never exist for them.

Mom : Sweetheart, your dad was not mad at you. We're just worry about you.

Y/N : Mom, trust me. If anything happen, then i will tell you.

You hold her hand to assure her that everything was fine.

Mom : Fine. If you already say so.

Y/N : I think we should go now, oppa. Mom, dad, we will go to school first.

Your mom nod and kiss your cheek. She hug you and kiss your forehead.

Mom : I love you.

Y/N : Love you too, mom.

You about to go when you father spoke.

Dad : Me? How about me? No kiss?

You smile and walk to him. You hug him and he kiss your cheeks.

Dad : I love you.

Y/N : Love you too, dad.

Jungkook : Me?

DAD : What?

Jungkoook : No kiss? No hug? No ' i love you'? I was your youngest son.

Dad : Good for you.

Jungkook : So mean.

He said and left the house. You guys ride the same car. You guys arrive at the school. You was scared. You guys step out from the car. All the girl start screaming when they saw BTS.

But they stop screaming when they saw you step out from the car. They send death glare to you. You look down while walking.

They walk you to the locker so you can take your stuff. Then they walk you to your class.

Jin : If anything, let we know. Okay, baby?

You nod and went into your class. You just take a seat when someone pulls your chair and make you fall on the floor.

?? : YAH ! STAY AWAY FROM THEM !

?? : WE'RE LITERALLY TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM THEM !

They shout and slap you until your head bump at table edge. Your forehead starts to bleeding. You rush to the bathroom to wash the blood away.

You took a deep breath and put a handiplast plaster on your forehead. Then you running toward your class. Lucky the teacher still not come in. You fix your bang so it will cover your wound.