CH 1 - Missing

You just got born a few hours ago. Now you have been surrounded by seven little boys. They were in awe with your chubby cheeks and small fingers.

?? : Mom, my sister is so cute.

Mom : I know.

Boys : We love her, mom.

?? : I'm gonna protect her at any cost.

?? : Yeah. We will make sure that she was happy. We won't let she cry.

?? : We also won't let any scratch on her body.

Dad : That's my boys. A brother should protect her sister.

Both of the parents smile warmly as they look at their kids. After a long waiting, they finally have a princess in the house.

Your mother already got discharge after spend another couple days at the hospital. Now you can go home and stay with your family.

Your mother was sitting on the couch at the living room after breastfeeding of you. You was sleeping in her arm. The boys gather around after they finish their school.

?? : Mom, what name are you going to give to her?

The eldest asking.

?? : Can i give her a name?

Mom : What name?

?? : Princess..

?? : No! We should put her name as a baby.

?? : No ! No ! How about cutie?

Your parents chuckled.

Mom : Boys, that's not a name. That's was a nickname. That how you wanna call her. We need to find a good name for your baby sister.

Dad : Nice name, huh ..

He said as he think hard. He patted Jungkook in his arm as he fall asleep after fell on the floor.

Dad : How about Y/N?

Mom : Y/N ? It's nice. Kim Y/N. Do you like it, boys?

?? : Yeah..

?? : Mom, Y/N have beauty mark. She has two mole.

Mom : Yes, You are right, Hobi-ah. She have one mole under her right eyes and another one on tip of her nose.

?? : Yeahh...That make she more beautiful.

Mom : Yeah. Do you guys love her?

?? : Of course we do.

Mom : Then can you guys promise me that you guys will protecting her with whole of your heart? You guys will fulfill everything that she want and never let anyone harm her. Also, don't bully her just because she's the only princess in this house. Promise me?

?? : We're promise you, mom.

The eldest one said. He kiss your face fondly. Your mom and dad warm to see this scene. They know your brother will protect you from their enemies.

Two months have past. Your parents want to make an event to celebrate your birth. They just invite closest friends to introduce her with them.

You start to crying maybe because you was too tired when everyone take turn to hold you. Now you was sleeping quietly in the crib at the second floor. In the Mr and Mrs Kim room.

Your brother's run and get inside the room. They want to see you. They keep pushing each other until Jungkook fall on the floor. The second eldest, Namjoon rush to him.

Little Namjoon : Shhhh...Don't cry or mom and dad will get mad if Y/N awake.

He said as he pat his brother. He help him to stand up. The eldest, Seokjin come to them.

Little Seokjin : Jungkook-ah, you can't cry just because you fall. Now you have become a big brother so you need to be a strong brother.

Little Jungkook wipe his tears with his paw. He stop crying and look at his brother. Seokjin hug him. All of them watching you sleeping.

Little Hoseok : Why did she so cute?

Little Jimin : I love her.

Little Taehyung : I love her more.

Little Jimin : I love her more !

Little Taehyung : No ! I love her more !

He shout loudly and make you stir around. All the boys gasped.

Little Suga : Why did you guys so noisy? Why don't you guys get out from this room !

He mad at his brothers. Jimin and Taehyung start crying after get mad by Suga. They run out from the room.

Little Namjoon : Let's go before mom and dad come.

He said in panicked. The others kiss you before left the room. But there was a chaos when they rush downstair. They was busy shooting.

Dad : Boys, get down !

Mom : Jin, take your brothers to the safe room. Now !

Jin led his brothers and go to the safe room. Your father and his gangs able to take down the enemies. Your mother rush and check the boys.

She hugs the trembling boys. The maknae was crying because of scared. But your mother able to soothe them down.

Dad : Honey...

Mom : Yes, dear?

She turn to look at him.

Dad : We're forget about Y/N !

He said panicked and run to his room. He saw the glass window already broke and the crib empty. Only a letter left inside it.

Mom : Where is Y/N?

Your father just shake his head as he weak leg walk to your crib and he took the letter.

LETTER

You're destroy my world. You killed the person that i love. Now, you will feel what i felt for the same damn thing.

Your father drop the letter as he was too shocked. You just couple months living in this world. Your father orders all his men to look for you. Your mother can't stop crying. Same for the boys. After a couple hours, he received a text and a video He watched the video and drop the phone.

His tears flowed faster. He fall sitted on the floor and screaming loudly. All the guards are just about to report about you when they realised that your parents have received the news.

Your mom took the phone and gasped. She can't believe it. She went to her husband. She bend down and hold his collar.

Mom : Tell me that it was not true ! Tell me that my daughter still alive !

Dad : Honey....

He took his wife into his embrace. He try to calm his mad and sad wife. She was crying uncontrollably. Your brothers also cry for your lose. Especially the hyung line. They was promise to take care of you but all this happen.