Lockwood Discovery

Start from the beginning

Spiderwoman let out a very very very fake laugh then went silent.

"I am going to ignore that because my friends think my jokes are amazing"

"Friends?"

"Yeah the trio with the ski mask that keep on robbing banks that was actually my second rule"

"You're friends with criminal? Wait so it was true that you helped them escape"

"Okay first off I didn't help them escape they claimed on and that was clearly a misunderstanding and secondly... they aren't criminal more like very annoying pets"

"Pets?"

"Yes pets and I know what you're thinking why do I call them pets?"

"No, I'm still on the fact you're friends with criminals"

"Well it's because they act like them" Spiderwoman states ignoring his comment "I mean like they are the annoying pet your parent or partner buys which you disagree with from the being but then you end of growing to like it even if they are annoying and don't understand something called private time, and I feel like they stalk me sometimes I just can't prove it"

"So you're friends with criminals?"

"Yup"

"Okay"

"And then the next one is to find your arch nemesis every hero need one" Spiderwoman stated "For example Captain America is Red Skull"

"Hulk, Red Hulk"

"Iron man, The Mandarin"

"Who's yours?"

"What?"

"Your arch nemesis?"

Spiderwoman thought for a minute. Would he be considered my arch nemesis?

"I'm not sure" Spiderwoman whispered as she sat on the ledge of the building.

"Do you want one?" Kaleb asked coming closer to her.

"It would be cool to one it means I made it to the big leagues"

"Then I hope you get one"

"Awe thanks I hope you get one too" Spiderwoman then fell of the building Kaleb quickly looked down and saw Spiderwoman standing on the glass of the building waving.

"Also last rule never and I mean never tell anyone who you really are" Spiderwoman told him "Oh and have a logo and a very cool costume to match an amazing name, bye" Spiderwoman jumped off falling.

"Wait bye! Are you leaving me up here! Is it because I said your jokes are back cause I am try to enjoy them!" Kaleb shouts but there was no reply "Great" he goes to the door on the top of the building and read the label that states ninety- nine stairs "Just fucking great" And yes, this is about my fucking jokes.

As Spiderwoman was swinging around she noticed someone familiar. She sees Pink mask with a very heavy body bag putting it in her truck. I am very tempted to find what's in the bag though knowing her it will probably be a waste of time. You know what I'm just going to leave her be. Spiderwoman was about to go when she stopped. Yup I am definitely going to regret this. She then went to reunite with her criminal friend.

"Should I be asking what's in the bag?" Spiderwoman asked leaning on the back of the truck.

"Dude!" pink mask screamed holding her heart "You almost gave me a heart attack" she playfully punches Spiderwoman in the shoulder.

"Ouch! You know that counts as child abuse" Spiderwoman told her then looked at the bag "May I ask what's in the bag ? Though don't tell me if it 's very illegal"