Welcome to Lockwood's Science Laboratory

Do you know what I'm doing right now? Not with Aunt Bex enjoying a nice drink of coco, and watching all those terrible reality show. Or with Josie talking about... okay probably not talking to Josie, but talking to Kaleb about her so basically the same thing. Now back to what I'm saying if you guessed all of those then you're wrong, but if you guessed I'm getting my ass kicked by a bunch of idiots throwing fake snow at me then yes.

"What the actual hell!" Spiderwoman shouts.

"Sorry but there's no way you're getting us alive" blue masked said going full on military mode.

"Besides think of this as training" normal masked suggested.

"This is not training" Spiderwoman told them getting hit with what felt like a thousand snowballs that her senses couldn't keep up. 

"Don't talk back to your mothers" pink mask sternly said pointing a snow machine at Spiderwoman.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Spiderwoman asked slightly surprised and mostly in disbelief.

"We stole it" blue mask blurts out.

"What?" Spiderwoman asked.

"No we didn't" the other's say.

"Doesn't sound very convincing" Spiderwoman commented

"Yeah well I'll be more focused on running" pink mask told her as they all had machine. Where the hell did that even come from?

"You wouldn't" Spiderwoman said not even believing and their body language told her all she needed to know.

"ATTACK!!! normal masked screamed as the all screamed. Why me!!!!!!.

Hope claimed into her window completely covered in snow. One day I'll get those guys. As she was thinking about all the ways she could make the mask trio suffer her alarm went off. Oh shit I forgot about that. Hope quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see Rebekah watching her wedding with Marcel. Hope hated how sad her aunt was she wished she could do something to cheer her up. Don't worry I'll find him and make him pay.

"Hey" Hope announced her presence making her aunt send her a small smile.

"Hey, I made some french toast for and and packed you lunch" her aunt told her which made Hope smile.

"You know that it's just a Job interview" Hope chuckled "But thank you I appreciate it"

"I still don't know why you won't tell my about this job?" Aunt Rebekah winced 

"Cause we both know you'll use your connection to find everything about it and be tracking me all the time" Hope grabbed her lunch box.

"Come on it's not wrong for a parent to be worried about their child"

"More like obsessive" Hope gave a quick peck on her aunts cheeks before leaving

"I call it caring!" Her aunt yelled.

"And I call it obsessive!" 

I'm sure you're probably why I didn't tell her about meeting Mr. Lockwood well that's because the last time I mentioned his name it didn't go well. I know what you're thinking "Wow Hope lying to your aunt" but I wasn't cause there may be a chance for a job and plus he could help me find out the truth about my parents. You're also think "Wait aren't you rich why do you need a job?" Well that is because my dear parents, aunts, and uncles all want me to have a normal live and inherit the money of the Mikaelson Industry when I'm twenty. So 4 more years to go. Would you look at that were here.

Hope walked in looking around the beautiful laboratory. I'll never get over how amazing this is.

"Hope?" The familiar voiced asked and she turned around to see Josie.