On The Run

"I can't have someone I like and care about die on me not again so please stay with me" Josie cried.

Was she talking to me? I can't really hear anything. Those were the last sentences I could remember. Was it all a dream? Is that even how the subconscious mind works? But if it wasn't a dream, was that a confession or just something you say when your friend is dying? Oh am I dead, well it was one way to go. Except I didn't get to tell her how I felt... that sucks.

"Would you look at her looking like an angel when she's asleep... and not talking?" A female voice said that I recognized as Maggie. Am I in hell?

"Dude, leave her, let her rest," MG's voice said. Okay so not in hell then. Heaven? No Maggie's here. Wait, why is Maggie here?

"Yeah yeah I'm just appreciating the peace and quiet" Maggie voice said. My body twitched and I felt a pain in my stomach area. I don't think you feel pain when you die. So I'm not dead.

"What I'm just saying is that this place has been quiet since little Miss. Mikaelson went to sleep" Maggie said.

"Shut the hell up Maggie" Hope winced from the pain.

"Great she's awake" Maggie said it with both sincerity and sarcasm. Though she may act like it she is very relieved that Hope's awake. She does miss the noise.

"What happened?" Hope asked, a little disorientated.

"Well you decide to test if spiders can fly news flash they can't" Pink mask said but it sounded more like being scolded.

"It was in the heat of the moment all I could think about was saving Josie. Josie! How is she?" Hope then screamed from how fast she moved.

"Hope relax, she's fine and didn't want to leave your side at all but I had to leave since her dad was looking for her plus it would be weird if she drove with us," MG told Hope. So now 'the dad' decides to care

"So she's at home?" Hope asked.

"Yes and safe also I got the download on Lockwood's laptop, but the thing is that it will take a few hours to get it ready" MG told Hope.

"How long will a few hours be?" Hope asked.

"Probably half a day," MG answered. Hope groaned as she tried to sit up again but was pushed down by Maggie.

"You have to rest now," Maggie sternly ordered.

"Yeah Mags right look you just got a pole removed from your stomach which we were so sure you were going to die lucky you were probably stitched up" Pink mask explained.

"Wait who stitched me up?" Hope asked. I'm sure none of them have the skill to do it so well looking at it.

"That was Mags isn't she great" Pink mask boosted as if she has just won the lottery. Hope was more confused on how she could do it Maggie noticed that confusion and said.

"Well I watch a lot of Gray's Anatomy I guess it does come in handy" Hope sensed a deeper meaning but she didn't push it.

"Thanks," Hope told her.

"Wait, are pigs flying or did Hope Mikaelson just thank me?" Maggie rhetorically asked.

"Don't push your luck" Hope told her.

"Eh, guys we have a problem. Hope you know that you told me to put a device so I can sense it for sand particles. Well one was just picked up, maybe the same one as the man who killed your uncle" MG explained.

"Okay then I have to go" Hope said wanting to get up but her body is in too much pain.

"No!" They all shouted.

"The trio will go for you while you rest. Also, you're currently the most wanted criminal in the whole state," Maggie told her.

"What!" Hope shouts and winces from the pain. This fucking sucks I want to move but my body won't listen. I mean this is my fight. I'm the one's uncle he took away from.

"It was after you stole the computer but forgot about that. Hope you need to rest, leave the rest to us okay" Normal mask told her.

"Fine" Hope complies.

🙄🙄

"You can't do this spiderwoman saved my life and you're making her the most wanted!" Josie raised her voice at her father.

"She went behind the government back and that's treason" Alaric said.

"Even if it meant it could save your daughter's life"

"You almost died"

"Because of you! Spiderwoman was the one that saved me not you cause apparently you don't negotiate with criminals"

"My job is more important than anything else"

"That bottle of bourbon suggests otherwise"

"I am grieving!"

"You have been grieving since I was six. She's dead and there's nothing you can do to bring her back you're just dragging yourself and everyone around you down"

"I am your father, you don't get to speak to me that way!"

"And I'm your daughter, the one you should have saved instead of Spiderwoman. What does that say about you!"

"Do you know what it feels like for me to wake up and see your face every single day!" Ouch

"It's not my fault I look like mom, it's also not my fault that she's the one who died and not me. I didn't cause the crash but do you know who did people like you? Who just drink and drink, not caring who they hurt in the process!!"

"What is this attitude it happened after you started hanging out with Hope I thought I told you to stay away from her she's bad news"

"No, she's good news and jokes on you. I can't stop thinking about her cause I'm too madly in love with her. That right I fucking love Hope Andrea Mikaelson" She then ran out of the room silencing the calling of her name from her father.

Usually I would go and talk to Lizzie but she's with Caroline looking at some fashion designs. She has actually been a huge role model in our life's and you could say like a mother figure to us. My next option is Hope but I'm a little bit angry at her. How could she put her life in danger like that? Don't get me wrong I am grateful she saved my life but, what if the mantras weren't there. Did she not think how it would have affected me to see her dead because of me.

💻💻

Hope was stuck wondering what was happening. Kaleb sent a text to her saying that he doesn't believe the things about spiderwoman. That she would never do something like that even though she did.

"Ahh! I'm bored!" Hope winced. Still moving hurts.

"Not my problem!" Maggie shouts back.

"Entertain me or I will tell pink mask you are watching Shadowhunters without her" Hope threatens her "The betrayal she will feel."

"You wouldn't dare," Maggie gasped.

"She would!" MG shouts.

"I would," Hope told her, smirking.

"This is evil Hope... evil" Maggie said while Hope smirked "Fine what do you want?"

"Anything just is not boring so don't be yourself" Hope jokes.

"Oh my gosh I'm cracking up right now so funny" Maggie said with a straight face.

"Yes! I got in" MG spoke and Maggie took Hope towards it to see.

"Well bring it to the couch so I can see" Hope told him and he did. "Okay it's time to look inside the laptop" MG clicked it.

It's time to know why he wanted it so much that he was willing to make such a public display by capturing Josie.