Venom II

These people don't deserve mercy, Hope. We can change the world, we can stop them. We are strong enough. We don't need anyone Hope. Josie. Forget about her! We don't need her! We never did!

"Spiderwoman!" Clarke's voice called out.

"WHAT!" She shouts and they look more than shocked, almost terrified 'almost.'

"You're killing him Spiderwoman" Normal mask told her and she sees an almost dead man and her hands full of blood.

"He deserves it" Spiderwoman told them leaving the scene going to the hideout.

"Hope what the hell was that!" MG shouts at her. A threat. A threat.

"I did what was necessary," Hope told him.

"Necessary? You went on a fucking rampage" Maya stated.

"A rampage" Hope chuckled "More like justice"

"Wow the chills" Clarke sarcastically said.

"Here we go," Hope said.

"Yes, here we go. Hope we are trying to help you" Ethan told her.

"Help me? Unless you want to end up with a broken arm again then I suggest you should leave me alone. You know, kiss the dream of going football pro goodbye" Hope told him. We don't need them.

"Hope what the hell?!" Maya asked, defending her brother.

"Here comes, the devoted sister always looking out for her brother instead of your own messed up life. Seriously pathetic" Hope told her. Tell her

"Hey don't you fucking talk to her like that!" Maggie demanded.

"Shut up Maggie! You're no different than her. Hey, maybe that's why you're such a perfect match" Hope said to her. She's useless, they are all useless.

"Hope that's enough" MG sternly told her.

"Don't let me get started with you, just the guy behind the bench, nothing important even your parents know that" Hope said. We deserve the best. They are all weak.

"Hope don't go there" Clarke told her;.

"Come on, afraid I'll hurt your feelings, tell you you're the same failure your father thought you were" Hope told him. What the hell did I say!. The truth. Yeah... I told the truth.

"Hope!" Clarke warned her and Hope laughed darkly.

"Goodbye. We are fucking done" Hope told them before leaving.

"Hope!" Clarke called out for her but she just left, leaving them with broken hearts.

_____________

"I am telling you Caroline decided to look after us just until the police found out what to do with us," Josie told Hope "Though she thinking about adopting us"

"Wow lucky you living with the principal and her booty call" Hope said, losing interest in the conversation.

"Hey! Don't say that about Stefan he's amazing once you know him" Josie told her.

"Okay my bad sorry" Hope apologised not very apologetic.

"Hey Josie we need to talk" Penelope called out to her. Threat

"What is it, Penelope?" Josie asked, not interested in what she had to say.

"Look, I just want to talk...alone" Penelope told her. Threat!!

"She's not available" Hope spoke up.

"She's available right now," Penelope said, looking between Hope and Josie.

"Look Hope it will just be a minute," Josie said, trying to diffuse the situation.

""No, you are staying with me, you can't leave me. YOU AREN'T LEAVING ME JOSIE!" Hope shouts at her, grabbing onto her wrist a little tight.

"Hope!" Joise winced.

"Get your hands off her!" Penelope shouts.

"Someone really needs to shut you up penelope" Hope told her but then a ball hit a car and the alarm went off. "AHHHH!" Black glue strings came out of her as she was screaming. It was fighting with the body itself like it was alive.

What the hell are you doing to me?!. Ahhhh! The pain. Josie help me please! She can't help you no one can we belong together. No we don't! Yes we do submit now! No! I said submit! Ahhhh! Okay I give in, I submit! Good now let's have some fun. Time to get rid of the pest now. I don't like sharing.

"Hope you are okay?" Josie asked and reached out to her but Hope pushed her hand away.

"Do you ever stop talking about you and your annoying life? I don't fucking care Josie," Hope told her.

"What the hell, Hope!" Josie shouts.

"We don't have time for this. We have one more person to see no more setbacks. We hate that" Hope told her walking away.

"We?" Josie muttered confused then turned to a terrified Penelope "Let's hope Clarke has something for this"

Spiderwoman swung towards their last stop, her last attachment. They needed to be strong meaning no attachment. They went to the Hawkins house, their lab, the place they knew Kaleb would be. They saw him working on something but they didn't think much of it.

"Well lucky seeing you hear" Spiderwoman said coming out of the shadows.

"Stay the hell away from me I'll call my dad" Kaleb spoke fear in his tone.

"Awe are you scared well you should be" Hope told him You always were a daddy's boy"

"Is that a threat?" Kaleb asked.

"No it's a fact because you were so stupid to realise the person you trust the most is lying to you"

"What? The only person that lied to me is you"

"Here we go with the stupidity look, you really are a worthless kid who follows daddy like a little bitch cause he didn't pay much attention to you growing up and you don't realise the killers under your nose the whole time. Do you know the worst part? You are just like your father, a killer. It's a shame though that no matter how hard you try he will never trust you. I mean he didn't tell you he was invisible man and the one who killed mr. Lockwood and ordered the bomb that went off killing Mr. Saltzman"

"That's some huge accusations with zero theory so I suggest you get out before I call my dad or worse the cops"

"Hmm, making people solve your problems, truly pathetic. I wonder what it feels like to be the son of a killer?"

"Get out!"

"Sure but you're nothing without me I made you. You are who you are because of me and I don't need you anymore, so congrats you're now useless to me and everyone else"

"I said get out!" Kaleb screams at her while she laughs.

Now we are unstoppable. We can take over the world. Yes we're unstoppable.