The Arrival Of Doctor Octopus II

Do you know what I am doing right now if you guessed saving lives you're wrong if anything fun you're also wrong. I'm currently sitting in Mr. Octavius' class doing a pop quiz. You heard that right a fucking pop quiz!!! It's like this guy takes pleasure in our suffering, definitely a monster no one can tell me otherwise.

"Okay class after this pop quiz I just want to tell you that there will be a science test coming up so be ready" He said and the whole class groaned Hope included like I said Monster.

"I am going to fucking kill this guy" Hope whispered to Josie.

"If you don't I may" Josie whispered back.

_____

"Okay so what kind of good person gives someone work unannounced and then gives them a test it's madness" Hope complained.

"The type of person that wants us to achieve great things" Kaleb defends him.

"Overworking can kill someone" Hope stated.

"That's true" Josie agreed

"Well you are alive," Kaleb said "Plus you're just as much of a simp for Hope as she is for you"

"Okay not that much" Josie stated and Hope raised an eyebrow then turned to Kaleb.

"For now!" Hope exclaimed while Kaleb scoffed. "Look I don't know why you're being so defensive about this matter"

"That's because I adore him Hope he has achieved great things and I want to be just like him believe it or not. My dad looks up to him and he's the first person my dad acknowledged and learning from him could make my dad acknowledge my strength too. You may not understand his method but that doesn't mean it's wrong. He's my hero just like how iron man is to you" Kaleb explained and it made Hope want to tell him about his dad but she couldn't without proof.

"Yeah but Iron Man is more fun, though you're right I should give him a chance before I judge him. Can we stop fighting" Hope begged.

"Yeah I hate it when we fight," Kaleb said.

"Thank you. You guys almost gave us a scare," Cleo said.

"Yeah we can't have you fighting on us" Josie told them.

"Even though it would have been cool to see you guys fight fuck the zero violence policy" MG told them.

"I don't remember that being a rule," Hope said.

"Well it is now" MG answered and the others nodded.

___________

"Did you find anything?" Hope asked MG to search for Mr. Otto Octavius on the internet at the cave.

"No it's like he erased himself from the internet" MG answered.

"Is that even possible?" Maya asked.

"If you have the right resources then yes but you can't erase everything" MG responded.

"Okay so this proves it, why would an innocent person erase everything about them?" Clarke asked more like stated.

"Or he could have none," Ethan pointed out.

"That would be impossible cause he would have to have a birth certificate or a passport at least something that ties him to him" Maggie explained and Ethan looks surprised by her "How many times do I have to say that I know things"

"She knows things," Maya said proudly.

"Maggie is right he doesn't have any of those, it's like the name Otto Octavius never existed" MG said and Hope kicked a chair breaking it.

"Then search is harder! We have to find him and connect him to Mr. Hawkins look farther!" Hope shouts frustrated.

"Hope he's trying his best '' Maggie tried to reason with her. I know he is but I need more than that I need to prove.

"Hey why don't you and Josie go for a walk we will keep searching okay" Clarke suggested signalling Josie with his eyes which she got.

"Yeah Hope let's go" Josie told her gently pulling her outside.

"So what is this really about?" Josie asked.

"I just want to find Mr. Hawkins and put an end to all of this," Hope told her.

"I know but like, what's the real reason you're getting so agitated about all of this?" Josie starts using her thumb and rubs her hand.

"It's just I feel like I'm going to lose my best friend" Hope told her and Josie stayed quite so Hope continued. "It's just that I know what it feels like to have an image in your head about someone then it turns out to be the complete opposite of what you imagined"

"You mean Dr. Lockwood?" Josie asked.

"Yeah I saw him as a good man and I trusted him, looked up to him in fact and I was happy that my parents had a friend like him just to find out he was the reason for their death. It made me feel so stupid that I didn't see it coming. That I couldn't see right through him"

"Yeah but that wasn't your fault heck I should be the one feeling stupid I've known him the longest and thought he was a great man just to find out he wasn't"

"That's exactly how Kaleb will feel stupid betrayed and hurt that we knew but didn't tell him. I just came this far without telling him I'm spiderwoman because I keep telling myself that I'm trying to protect him, but what if I am just delaying the inevitable. What if by me doing this Kaleb and I will grow apart all our years friendship will go down the drain. What if I bring his dad to justice will he ever forgive me? Will I lose my best friend? All those thoughts are in my head and I can't focus on them that's why I want answered cause maybe if I can prove that his dad is bad show him to get him to understand why I did what I had to do keeping this secret"

"Look no matter what you guys always have each other's backs I can't say for certain that nothing bad will happen when he finds out the truth, but all I know after watching you two is that you always have each other's back. That's what makes you guys an awesome duo whether you are Spiderwoman and Kaleb or Hope and Kaleb"

"Thanks" This is why I love you so much

"No problem and hey if you have any doubts just text me okay" Wait-

"Text messages. We need to get inside his phone"

_______________

Mr. Otto Octavius was walking when Hope purposely bumped into him. Taking his phone and exchanging it with a fake one.

"Hey, watch where you're going," He said.

"Sorry" Hope apologies. Not sorry.

Then Hope trips on the floor but she covers the phone before it is too late. The only problem was that there was nothing for her to trip one weird.

"What are your steps?" He told her, smirking. Did he trip me but I was out of reach from his legs in-fact I didn't even see his legs.

Hope went to the library where the gang was and brought out the phone. She gave it to MG where they plugged it into his computer.

"Okay what secrets are you hiding Mr. Otto Octavius. Yeah the name still sucks" Hope said as MG opened up a delete email that wasn't deleted from the cloud.

"Oh my gosh" Josie gasped.

They saw emails to a guy named Mr. H about a bomb into the school and that he should wait for the signal. There were also pictures of him and Mr. Hawkins meeting. Lastly there was one that caught Hope's eye.

"Wait, go back" She told MG.

When MG went back it was a photo of Mr. Otto Octavius with what looks like metal legs like an Octopus and he was walking on them like they were attached to him.

"What are your steps?" He smirked.

"Are y'all seeing what I'm seeing?" Hope asked just to clarify.

"Yeah, what type of teacher did Mr. Hawkins hired?" Josie said.

"Clearly a unique one," Hope said.

"Wait guys there's more, '' MG said.