Manhunt

Remember when I had this stupid idea about lying to Josie. Well lets just say it's a stupid idea. She is giving me the silent treatment. I tried to text her but no response. I also tried to talk to her at school and she totally ignored me. Well I was talking but when I finished she just walked away not bothering to say a word. The moral of the lesson is to never and I mean never lie to Josie. Right now I am currently chasing the guy who knows something about the person that killed Uncle Marcel.

Spiderwoman caught up with him. She used her webs to stop him. The webs wrap around him as he falls to the ground. Spiderwoman then picked him up from the ground.

"Have you ever heard of a man with brown hair and a green striped shirt?" She angrily asked, grabbing him up.

"No," The man lied.

"Look, we both know you are lying," Spiderwoman said, getting more and more frustrated.

"Why would I ever tell you anything?" The man spat and Spiderwoman punched him causing a groan out of the criminal mouth

Before spiderwoman could answer cops were surrounding them. The cops all got out with their weapons aiming at spiderwoman who let the man go.

"Put your hands in the air and turn around slowly" a masculine voice said. It had an intimidating tone but it didn't affect her. She felt like she knew him. There was familiarity in the voice. Seriously when I have an actual lead.

"I'm here to help," Spiderwoman said.

"Yeah then why do you have a mask over your head? Do you see us with that mask on but we still do a good job of protecting the city and keeping it safe" The familiar voice said.

"If you were doing such a good job I wouldn't be in this suit" Hope mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Another voice asked. It was less intimidating. It was also a familiar voice.

"Look, we can work together and make this neighbourhood a great place," spiderwoman said. So original.

"This place was better without you," the familiar voice said." Now put your hands in the air and turn around if you really want to prove that you are on our side" More like it was better because of me.

"Well that wasn't very nice, but I am afraid I can't do that, but a piece of advice if you should stop trying to capture me and actually do your jobs. You know the ones that you get paid for" Spiderwoman said. Like finding my uncle's murderer

I really don't understand why they get paid and they have less bad guys to handle. I don't get paid but I take care of the bad guys. They really should be thanking me. *Note to self add volunteering on resume*.

Spiderwoman jumped and did a backflip on the cop car. I turned around and everything stopped. Hope was face to face with the familiar voices. She just couldn't believe it. The locked eyes she could see the hatred he had for her. The worst possible outcome for her. She was staring at someone she had known since she was small. Their parents didn't really see eye to eye but her and his brunette daughter were what people call 'good friends'. Spiderwoman was now staring at the chief and his right hand man. Alaric Saltzman and Dorian Williams. Well this shit just got more complicated.

__________________

Hope was currently fuming as she walked into school that she didn't even talk to Kaleb on her way just went straight to her locker. She was taking her stuff from her locker when Rafael decided to make his presence known.

"Hey Hopey" Rafael called Not today.

"Not now!" Hope slammed her locker.

"What can someone not come to say hi" Rafael mocked "Or is that above you now"