The Birth Of Goblin II

He was died laying there on the floor dead. Not moving. Dead. I did this. I caused this.

"This is all your fault" he said "because of you Josie wouldn't grow up with a parent with her father"

"I'm sorry" I cried tears coming out of my already tired eyes.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYTHING IS RUINED. YOUR FRIEND WITH KALEB.

There stood Kaleb angry his eyes full of hatred. I couldn't move as he took a step then suddenly I had a knife in my hand buried inside his chest. His eyes that were full of hatred turned to sadness and emptiness, then he fell so did the knife and everything thing went dark.

HAHAHA! FOR A HERO YOU DO A LOT OF DESTROYING.

I wanted to scream leave me alone but I couldn't. I couldn't speak, cry, move I couldn't feel. I was alone in the darkness unable to do anything just alone with the voice that kept on screaming IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. Then everything change I wasn't in the darkness anymore I was in bed with Josie. Was I awake? Wait something is different.

At first it was peaceful. She was worried I told her everything and then she brought me into a huge, but something about it wasn't Josie it was someone else.... something else.

Then the hug because suffocating. I couldn't breathe she was squeezing the life out of me. "J-Josie you're squeezing me" I called out but it was as if she didn't hear and just squeezed harder. I looked at her and was returned with a blank face. They was nothing no eyes, nose, mouth it was just a doll.

YOU DESERVE TO DIE! JUST LIKE HIM! YOU DESERVE TO DISAPPEAR! MAYBE THEN EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY!

"hope" a voice called but it came out as a whisper.

I tried to reach for it tried to grab it but I was to weak. I wasn't going to make it. Was this it? Was I going to die? I could feel my self lose and then I was falling. Was I falling to my death?

"Hope!" The voice called louder but I was to tired to reach it. It felt so close but so far beyond my reach.

I'm tired I just want to leave. Maybe everyone would be better if I just disappear. If I just leave and never return.

"HOPE!" the voice called and everything because clear. Hope quickly jumped up covered by sweat. Josie quickly rush to her side but Hope flinch and took a step back.

"Are you okay?" Josie asked her voice full of concern that it almost made Hope feel guilty about it.

"I-is this really?" She asked still a bit shaken up and disoriented from the dream.

"Hope-" Josie called reaching for her taken a step towards Hope who just quickly moved out of her reach.

"Stop! Please" Hope cried not knowing tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"Count your fingers" Josie softly told her and Hope gave her a confused expression "you have ten fingers in a dream you have more" or so I have been told.

"Okay" Hope whispered counting them and sighed in relief as she had all her fingers.

Hope quickly rushed to Josie hugging her as if her life depended on it. Josie wasted no time in hugging Hope back tight but not to tight to suffocate her. Hope head was buried in Josie chest crying and mumbling.

"Sorry, I'm sorry"

"Hey Hope it's fine your fine" Josie comforted her but that made Hope cry harder and she had to go to plan b.