fallen in love

You know how teachers or workers go on strike because they feel they haven't been treated well. Let's just say that's what I'm doing especially since the police are on my neck. On the plus side this gives me time to ask Josie out. That is why I am currently pacing in my room and thinking of cool things to say when I ask her out.

"Honey, it's time to go to school," Rebekah said. Hope straightening clothes.

"Coming" she said, sighing then leaving to go to school.

____________

"So you're actually going to do it?" Kaleb asked sceptically.

"Yes!" Hope said for the fourth time.

"Are you sure-" Kaleb said but Hope interrupted.

"Yes! Why don't you believe me?" Hope asked.

"I don't know, maybe just maybe because you're kind of blind when it comes to this thing" he said "Also do you even know how to ask someone out?"

"No I am not," Hope argued "Also rude I have dated before."

"Yeah keep telling yourself that" MG said, coming towards them.

"Also Landon doesn't count," Kaleb said, making Hope scoff.

"True" she mumbled" Do you even know what we're talking about?"

"No but you're always wrong. That was one of the life lessons on being cool that Kaleb taught me. Rule number one in fact" he said fist pumping Kaleb.

"Wow just wow" Hope said, rolling her eyes, dude is already stealing my best friend.

"Anyway Hope is going to ask Josie out" Kaleb said.

"Wait really!?" MG asked with a mixture of surprised and excited.

"Okay seriously" Hope said, offended.

"I mean no offence but... well look at you" MG said okay every offence.

"You know what, I am not just going to sit here and let you insult me and ruin my self esteem" she said, bringing two tickets." Now I am going to go to Josie and asking her on a date which I hope she says yes too"

"No worry she will even if you did try to kill her" MG said.

"Was unintentionally" Hope told him.

"Now go to the girl you're in love with," Kaleb spoke.

"I am not in love with her, I just have a crush on her, it's different" she said.

"Sure keep telling yourself that" Kaleb and MG said at the same time.

"Jinx" they say again as Hope rolled her eyes walking away towards Josie.

Okay Hope you can do this. What am I going to say? Hey it's Hope just wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me even though I did slam you against a locker. What if she says no? Okay just don't think about that. Here she is. It's time wish me luck.

Hope walked towards Josie's locker. She leaned on the desk and coughed. Josie looked at her and went back to what she was doing. Okay plan b.

"Sup, hey how are you doing?" Hope asked, trying to be nonchalant. Josie gave her a 'are you serious' look before going back to what she was doing. Which was just staring at her locker instead of walking away not knowing why.

"I have two tickets to the fun land festival" Hope finally said and Josie raised an eyebrow. "I was thinking if you wanted to hangout to make up for lost time also as a way for me to apologies"