Lockwood Discovery

Spiderwoman was currently swinging when she saw Kaleb fighting some robbers. This guy just got of from being injured that and is now fighting crime. Spiderwoman went towards the robbers helping Kaleb by webbing them to a pool.

"You know I thought the doctor said you shouldn't stress the leg?" she asked upside down hanging from the stop light facing Kaleb.

"How the hell do you know about that?" 

"I assume it's what every doctor tell you" Spiderwoman lied and then somersaulted beside Kaleb "And plus you just told me"

"Well I just couldn't stay still"

"I can tell. Do your friends know that you secretly fight robbers when you're not with them?"

"No, I doubt they will take it well especially Hope"

"Hope?" Spiderwoman asked intrigued with the conversation.

"Yeah, she worries a lot especially after what happened and I kinda told her I won't do this again"

"So you're lying"

"No more like... yup I'm lying but you don't get to judge cause I'm guessing your family members don't know who is behind the mask"

"Touche" she told him then shoot her webs "Do you happen to be busy or do you have time for a hero lesson" I thought it was best for me to teach him how to fight and they way of being a hero something I learned from Natasha. Anyway I don't want an accident to happen like it did last time so if he is hell bent on helping me I might ass well teach him how to be a hero. And by the smile on Kaleb's face Hope know she made the right call.

"Sure!"

"Well try not to scream" Spiderwoman told him grabbing him from the back the back by the collar from his shirt and swung away while Kaleb just screamed.

"What the fuck!!!!!!!!"

Spiderwoman swung them to a rooftop. She was on-top of a tank and Kaleb was watching from the ground. 

"First rule about a being a hero is your entrance" Spiderwoman told him.

"Pretty sure it's to make sure the civilians are safe" Kaleb interrupted.

"Are you the professional superhero?"

"No"

"Then shut up!"

"Rude" Kaleb mumbled.

"Anyways, before I was interrupted. You see in order to be a hero you must first have charisma hence the super entrance. If you have to make yourself stand out and when people see that entrance they know there's a hero" Spiderwoman explained "Now watch and learn"

Spiderwoman did a back flip then landed in a spider position. She is in a push up kinder situation where both her legs and right hand are on the ground with her waist slightly above the ground. Her left arm was beside her above the ground and her head was facing Kaleb. 

"And then you say like a cool phrase" Spiderwoman said then stood up "I usually made a joke or a comment about the villains. Don't really have a catchpharse but my awesome jokes make up for it"

"It's the fact that you think you're jokes are awesome that bugs me" 

Spiderwoman sent him a dumbfounded look even if he couldn't see it he could sense the tension.

"You know I missed when you were a full on fanboy" Spiderwoman sated very offended by his statement.

"You know what they say the truth hurts"