"But-"

"Sshhh..." I put my forefinger over her lips to shut her up. "I can promise you one thing that every time we fuck you'll want more and that's a promise. It will be like a drug for you."

"It already is."

Shit. This girl. We have to leave soon. I think I'm the one who's losing the patience. Fuck.

"Do you want to leave?"

"Impatient enough, Mr. Valentino?"

And her feisty side is back. She's using my words on me. But I'm not shocked. Every second is so beautiful when I'm with her.

"This is cheating."

"What cheating?"

"Stop using my words on me."

"Why? Do you have a patent on these words?"

"Fine. You win but we are leaving."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Let's go and say goodnight to everyone and run away."

"I like the idea."

So we did what we planned. We went back to the hall and bid everyone goodnight. I saw Matt being mesmerized by nonna and I think he'll finally leave his singlehood. Good for them.

We reached home as soon as possible and without wasting any time, our bodies slammed with each other kissing vigorously. I'm getting addicted to her smell, her lips and above all her presence.

We broke our kiss and gasped looking hungrily at each other.

"Strip."

She obeyed and started stripping. When her dress fell smoothly from her bodies and gathered around her feet, I said, "Stop."

I devoured her beauty. She's standing in a black lacey lingerie with her holster and her heels looking drop dead gorgeous.

"Carl."

"Stop. I'm looking at my girl right now who's looking absolutely amazing."

Her cheeks flushed into my favourite shade of pink. I went to bed and sat while leaning on the duvet eyeing her whole body.

"Baby, you look gorgeous but I want you to strip again. I'd love to see you only with your heels and holster."

She obeyed again and threw her lingerie away. God, her naked body is making my groin hard as a fucking rock.

"Now what?"

I smirked, "Patience, mia cara. The night is still young and this is not a quick fuck. Let me prepare you before you can take all of me. Crawl to me on all fours."

"What?"

"Be a good girl."

She went on all fours and started crawling towards me. Her ass in the air, her tits jerking with her movement. If I die after this, I'd die a happy man. She came up to me and kneeled right in front of me.

"I want to fuck your mouth first."

"But I don't know how to..."

I tipped her chin upwards with my thumb and forefinger to meet here serene eyes. She's scared. Quite naturally.

"I know, baby. But don't be scared. Just slap my thighs when it gets too much for you."

She nodded. I tangled my fingers through her hair. I like her hair down. I leaned forward and kissed her taking all my time to ease her tension.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes.", she almost whispered.

"Unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants."