Epilogue

The camp was over. Now it was just us. I had asked the girls if they wanted to register as an official coven or if they just wanted to go home. Leah refused to leave my side, Bonnie and Sarah were just as loyal but Heather's family wanted her to come home. Heather is just as loyal to our coven as the other girls though and she refused to leave. The High Council gave me my own land in the countryside to create an embassy for the Faerie world. Together the four of us created a palace. Our own home and base. The girls each had their own connection to the Faerie world through their bracelets which boosted their powers tenfold. We had even created a place for the Nixies to live so that they could serve us. I told them they were free to choose their own path forward but they were loyal to the Faeries and the avatar of nature. We also had our own contingent of caste heroes as our personal guards. At first the citizens of the country believed us to have too much power but the High Council assured them that we are foreign dignitaries and allies of the people of Australia. When the people realised that meant we were the new first line of defence and that they wouldn't be conscripted to fight in wars anymore they began to see us as celebrities. Then there was the church of the goddess. When they found out that their goddess was the High Councils' newest Faerie ally they created a massive cathedral next door to the Faerie embassy. My biggest regret was visiting them. I tried to tell them I didn't want special treatment but they just labelled me as humble and began creating a whole new bible and tenants to follow. I truly didn't like religion especially since I knew all the truths behind the multiverse. Religion is a ridiculous notion compared to those truths. I wondered what my mother would have thought of where the humans were heading.
We had raided the base of the Hedge Army and cured their corrupted magical cells. Cornelia now led them as the Allies of the Faeries. Reg had even joined them and reported directly to me in secret. I needed to keep an eye on them in case the Demons tried anything again.

This isn't a happily ever after, it's merely the beginning...

To be continued...