Chapter 19Preparing for the future

BING *
UncleMurda: WE GETTING MARRIED !!!!!💍
Woddy: congratulations fam!❤️
Lexy : Yay congratulations !💍🎉
Teak: I'm so happy for y'all !! When is the wedding ?!🙃
Keyshawn : YASSS BITCH ! Time to go dress shopping! 👰🏽‍♀️
UncleMurda : Well it'll be sometime next year . We definitely want a summer destination wedding . We also figured that would give Teak time to get off parole cause we want all y'all to come !

"Wow ! That's great that they are finally getting married ! How do you feel about it Bae?" Lexy asked Teak .
"I'm excited for them ! I know sometimes you still feel like I'd rather be with him and I don't know what else to make you feel like I'm happy where I'm at but I don't want nobody but you." Teak said, rubbing Lexy's stomach .
When Teak got shot and she was in the hospital she started feeling sick but shrugged it off thinking it was stress but she found out two months later making her about 3 months pregnant. They decided not to share the news until they knew the sex of the baby . No one could tell she was pregnant yet because she wasn't showing, making it easier to hide .
"I think fatherhood suits you ." Lexy told Teak .
"Really ? I'm nervous . I didn't have parents growing up so I don't know if I'll really be good at it." Teak said, putting his head down .
"Listen, you don't need your parents to be a good father . You know what you missed out on so give that to our kid. The fact that you  care about how good of a father you'll be makes me believe you'll be a great father. You take good care of me and I know you're working hard . That speaks volumes so don't you worry because I'm not." Lexy said.
"Thank you baby." Teak replied.
"Now... My other baby needs  some attention . You think you can take care of that?" Lexy asked, wrapping her legs around his waist. Lexy always loved fuckin Teak but pregnancy has definitely increased her desire for him.
"See,  this is  how we got into this situation."Teak replied laughing but did as she requested .
Over the next few months Murda and Cliff planned their perfect destination wedding .
"Baby what you think about pink and white for our colors." Cliff asked Murda .
"I mean I assumed you'd choose those colors . I'm just here for the marriage . Whatever you want, it's yours." Murda replied .
"I want some weed wingz , a seafood boil and an open bar too ." Cliff added .
"Whew that sounds ghetto as hell ; I like it !" Murda said in agreement .
"Oh and I only want chocolate cake." Cliff continued.
"Hunny , wedding cake be bland as fuck!" Cliff said laughing .
"Anything you want , baby I got you ." Murda stated.
They decided on Hawaii as a destination. They decided to make it a 3 day event . They will have a
Pre wedding party , the wedding then a next day after party . The guest list was extremely short . Only Grandmuva, Woddy , Keyshawn , Teak and Lexy were invited to the actual wedding but they agreed to stream it so everyone else can watch it . They wanted their day to be perfect and drama free.
Murda knew this wedding was gon cost a grip so the gang decided to finish the tour . The plan was to turn up sleepy Arkansas up , showed South Carolina something new and matched Houston Tx's littness .
The tour caused Teak and Lexy's very first big argument . Obviously because of what happened while he was on tour last time , she didn't want him to go especially with her being pregnant . She offered to go as a compromise  but Teak wasn't going.
"Why would I want you out on tour ? You need to be close to your doctors and comfortable . I will be fine . That issue wasn't even about me, Lee Lee . I'm sure nothing like that will happen again." Teak attempted to reassure her .
"I need to be with you . Ima be here uncomfortable, sick and worried about you ." Lexy replied .
"Lee lee , we need this big money. We have a child coming." Teak said .
"It's not always about the money Thaddeus!" Lexy screamed.
He knew she was angry . She never calls him by his full name .
He still  attempted to reason with her .
"Listen, I'll be fine . This money is life changing . Murda is about to get signed to a major record label . That means more opportunities,  Lee Lee ." Teak stated.
*SLAMS DOOR *
Teak could see she was visibly upset and could hear her in the bathroom crying .He decided to reach out to Woddy and let him know about the pregnancy .