Chapter 2: TURNT UP TO TURNT DOWN REAL QUICK

"Uncertainty is the Most Stressful Feeling"

After getting back to the hotel everyone goes to their rooms to get a good night's sleep . Murda and Keyshawn has to be at the Smoothie King Center to rehearse for their performance tonight . Murda meets keyshawn in her room before they leave to head over to the arena.
"'Ooo hunny I love this pink set with these gold anklet accessories," Keyshawn said smiling at her outfit she chose for tonight's performance.
" Why you not wearing shoes Key?" Murda asked with a confused look.
"Cause I feel more free dancin barefoot plus this white on my toes is evrythang."
Murda chuckled.
"Let me go see what this nigguh Teak doing." Murda said exiting the room.
"Aight ill holla at you in a minute." Keyshawn said waving.
"Knock knock nigguh" Murda said in a singsong voice while knocking on the door"
Teak opens the door shirtless with his jeans and black timbs.
Teak motions for him to come in. "i'm almost dressed , just need about 5 mimutes"
"Nobody rushing you nigguh" Murda replied licking his lips.
"Damn them prison push-ups got this nigguh lookin better than I remember" Murda thought to himself.
"Lil Murda!! You heard me?" Teak yelled walking over to him .
"Sorry, what you said?"
"I was just asking how's it feel to be a mega star now?"
"Well I ain't all the way made it yet,we just getting started and i'm glad you're here for it." Murda replied warmly.
Teak wanted to ask Murda about the txt he saw the previous night but didn't want to ruin the moment.
"Well im glad Im here too lil nigguh." Teak said dappin Murda with a slight embrace.Their faces were so close together that they practically touched and they both could feel the fire between them . As the started to move in closer , Murda got a text from Woddy letting them know it was time to go.
"Time to go, let's roll." Murda motions to Teak toward the door.
"Aight bet." Teak replied adjusting his jeans cause that thang was thang thangin after that almost lip lock. Murda always had that effect on him since they first hit it off. Before Murda , Teak's only company was his thoughts . That day the C.O. pushed his ass in the supply closet he just knew he was gon have to fuck some nigguhs up but there was Murda lickin them luscious lips with a can of linguine and topped it up with some long Murda dick . They don't call him Murda for nothin but it ain't just the dick that leaves you feigning. It's the companionship, the pure love and sensitivity and the feeling of belonging . That's what Teak has always craved, love and belonging ;the fire fellatio and dick was just icing on the tip.
On the ride over to the arena Murda went over the songs he was going to rehearse so Keyshawn could modify her dances based on the song . Murda may have been the main attraction but Key added that extra razzle dazzle he needed.
After rehearsal there were a few hours in between before the performance so they all went to one of the suites to chill and grab a bite to eat . As the crowd piled in Murda got visibly anxious.
"You been waiting for this your whole life bro, you got this!" Woddy encouraged.
"Yeah nigguh you got this baby bwoy!" Teak added .
"Ima be right there with you." Keyshawn said reassuringly.
"Y'all nigguhs right ! We been waiting for this ! We deserve this !" Murda replied confidently.
*bing*
Murda gets yet another text from his "chocolate kiss"
"Murda it tonight ! I hope everything's okay."
Murda hurriedly reads the message and shoves the phone in his pocket.
"MURDA MURDA MURDA!"! The crowd chants.
"Aight let's do this." Murda yelled while poppin his faux vest.

"Fly as a feather, lil 'fella
Fresh off a lock, might go cop a bezel
Might smoke a bag of that motherfuckin' scrilla
Beatin' on my chest like a motherfuckin' gorilla
All in this Chucalissa jungle, bitch, we sum killa
Miss Mississippi, ass soft as a pillow
Only the real ones gon' fuck with me, nigga
Playin' with my city, gon' end up a victim"

The crowd is going crazy . Murda is in his element. Keyshawn blowing these heauxs minds with her pole tricks . Woddy looking like a proud brother and Teak who didn't know the lyrics to any of his songs took the time out to learn them during his free time in his room, so he's backstage lookin like the hype man .
The first concert goes off without a hitch . After a brief meet and greet , they head downtown again to celebrate.
"Sholl hope these nigguhs not on no bullshit tonight, hate to have to bless a nigguh" Teak said wide eyed.
"We ain't worried bout none of that tonight, let's just go have some fun.." Keyshawn replied.
After hitting a few bars and a strip club that didn't hold a candle to The Pynk, they stopped in a shop for souvenirs.
" My kids gon love these Mardi Gras teddy bears." Keyshawn shrieked .
"All we need is some shot glasses right Teak?" Woddy asked while grabbing about a dozen off the shelf.
"Nah nigga ima get these beads too!" Teak added.
Murda is by the rack of postcards . He chooses the one displaying downtown New Orleans, the area they spent most of their time while they were there . He eyes the postcard before bringing it to the counter to checkout and whispers "I know she'll love this one."
"Nigguh she?" Teak asked with a confused look on his face .
"Teak." Was all Murda could muster up as a reply.
"I'll be outside" Teak said as his head hung low .
"Here we gooo" Woddy added as he walked out the souvenir shop to follow Teak.