Chapter 12 " Everybody fuckin confused"

Lexy and Taylor decided to head back to Chucalissa the following day . They were all liquored , poolside laying and gambled out not to mention sleep deprived . Lexy wanted to make it home before T did because although she would never put him out but after being rejected and basically throwing herself at him she's suddenly consumed with regret and just needed time to clear her head .
"I can't believe I acted a fool the way I did. That ain't even like me. Get yourself the fuck together girl!" She thought as she lit her candles after a long bath and slipped into a deep sleep.

The boys and Cliff still had one more day in Vegas and they definitely made the best of it . They spent most of the day gambling and to all there surprise they all came up but Murda came up the most.
"Shit y'all nigguhs don't hate, I got my good luck charm by my side." Murda announced reaching over to Cliff to give her a kiss.
"Well I've been lucky since I came out the pussy." Cliff said jokingly but low key seriously.
Woddy and Teak just chuckled . Murda caught a glimpse of Teak and felt a tinge of guilt . Teak is not good with hiding his emotions and sadness filled his face but he did a good job faking it.
"Aight I'll catch y'all up with y'all later. I have something planned." Murda said, grabbing Cliff's hand and escorting her out the casino but not before glancing back at Teak.
"Damn bringing Cliff and Teak out here prob wasn't the best idea for me . I'm not handling this well." Murda thought silently . 
"Well I guess It's just you and me." Woddy said casually
"Unless you're going to meet up with shawty?" Woddy asked.
"Naw she told me she and her homegirl were going home. I think it may have had something to do with me but I didn't want to ask her a bunch a questions ya know ?" Teak answered.
"Yea i feel that , you start asking a bunch of questions and you'll have these women on 100 ready to stab your ass." Woddy replied chuckling.
"Let's go grub then." Woddy suggested rubbin his stomach.
"Aight bet."Teak agreed.

*Bing*
T: Lee lee , did you make it home okay? I've been calling you and you ain't been answering me . I just want to make sure you're good .
*Read Receipt*
T: So now you're reading the txt and not replying ? What's the issue ? If you're upset , just say that. I'm sorry if I hurt you
*Read Receipt*
"I'm not replying to shit right now . I gotta get my mind together." Lexy  thought as she turned over to go back to sleep.

Woddy and Teak are at the bar choppin it up , talking about old times and laughing at some
of the bad times to keep from being sad . Then the conversation shifts to elephant in every room Teak and Murda is in ..
"So be honest , how are you feeling about Murda being with Cliff?" Woddy asked concerned.
" Ain't nothing I can do about it . I love him and I want him to be happy . It's hard to go from being lovers to just friends but a nigguh will adjust like I always do." Teak replied honestly .
" Well shit , I guess that's a good way to look at it but I'm sure it's still hard for you so I'm here if you ever need anything or someone to chop it up with." Woddy offered .
" Man I think I need to stay away from love , y'all be going through it" Woddy added.
" True but when it's right it feels so good." Teak responded.
"Sooo..." Woddy continued after taking a shot
"Sooo what?" Teak asked, confused .
"What's up with shawty that was talking that shit bout she loves you? Y'all been together before?" Woddy asked inquisitively.
He ain't want say too much knowing he and Murda stumbled on them fuckin fuckin in the room the other night.
"Yea Lee lee? I grew up with me , she looked out for me but no we never been together. She explained to me why  she felt the way she did and I had to keep it G with her and let her know I'm not where she's at . She's a good woman , she's beautiful but honestly I'm still trying to get ova Murda and I never even explored the idea of being with a woman."
" Shit that's crazy . It's good you have someone besides us loving and looking out for you on the outside , just be careful, these bitches is crazy . Don't get caught up Teak." Woddy warned .
Teak chucked. " Don't worry about me , I can handle myself." Teak replied.
"Aight bet! Let's get out of here and get ready to go to Miami. The tour is back on." Woddy announced coolly .