Chapter 14 "Are we all on the same page framily?

As Woddy was walking Keyshawn to her room, her phone rang . We all know it wasn't nobody but Derrick ass . She looked at Woddy and motioned for him to be quiet while she answered the phone.
"Hello."
"Why the fuck you ain't call yet ? The show been over hours ago. You better not be out there heauxing around bitch while I'm holding this house down !" Derrick screamed.
"No, we got some food and talked a lil bit , the time just got away from me , I'm sorry." Keyshawn responded meekly.
"We have a routine Key, don't act like you don't know. Don't pull this shit again!" Derrick replied.
"I'm sorry , can I —"CLICK! Keyshawn heard the phone hang up.
"He fuckin hung up on me before I could talk to the kids!" Keyshawn continued .
"Call him back." Woddy demanded.
"No, I'll wait till tomorrow." Keyshawn responded sadly.
"Man, I really hate how he treats you . You don't deserve that. You're a strong and beautiful woman and a good mother. You shouldn't be dealing with the likes of him." Woddy said as he held the door open for her to go into her room.
" yea maybe." Keyshawn replied with her head down .
Woddy lifts her head up
"Chin up Queen." Woddy told her.
Before he can put his hand down, she grabs it and kissss it .
"Thank you for everything." Keyshawn replied.
Just as fast as they locked eyes they locked lips as well , Keyshawn pulling him inside the room. The kiss was tender and care, something she hasn't got from Derrick in so long . She could feel the heat between her legs and stopped herself.
"As much as I want to do this , I can't Woddy . You see what's going on with lil Murda, I don't need any additional drama." Keyshawn replied .
"I understand babygirl." Woddy said leaving the room.
"But I meant what I said , you always support me and you have no idea now much I appreciate it ." Keyshawn added.
"GoodNight." Woddy said, closing the door .

Back home , Teak and Lexy spent the rest of the day sleeping , eating and learning more about each  other. When the music was playing, she discovered that Teak could sing .
"Who knew you had that in you !" Lexy said .
"I'm not that good, just better than you" Teak replied jokingly as he walked to the shower.
"Fuck you T." Lexy said smiling .
"Oh yea come show me something then." he said, inviting her into the shower with him.
Lexy wastes no time getting in to pleasure her man with a shower quickie .Afterwards while laying in bed Lexy brings up Murda .
"So what's your plans for working with Murda? Lexy asked .
"Well i'm not sure . When he gets back here tomorrow I'm supposed to go and holla at him but I am going to let that nigguh know about us and we will go from there." Teak replied honestly.
Lexy kisss Teak and responds
"Well just let me know, I have your back either way.
" I know do lee lee." Teak said while playing in her hair.
Within minutes they are both sound asleep.

"Baby I'm here, Murda said walking into Grandmuva's house .
"Lil Murda, is that you ? I'm so glad you're here. Cliff has been around here moping, feeding me this nasty ass food. I know you just got back but can you cook later ? Grandmuva asked, fluttering her eyes.
"Ain't nobody been moping!" Cliff replied walking into the living room.
"Hey baby!" Cliff says to Murda as she walks over and kisses him. The way their tongues did an In sync dance lets them know how much they missed each other .
"Yes I will cook for you later." Murda responds to Grandmuva as he follows Cliff up the stairs.
The two of them had some big issues to sort out but two bigger issues were present in the room with them at that moment and that has to be addressed first.
Before you know it,clothes are flying all over the room . They lay next to each other on the bed stroking and caressing each other.
"" Mmmmm shhhh" could be heard from both of them
""Oh you tryna make daddy cum already? Hell no." Ladies first as he turns her over and slides in her and continues to stroke her .
"Fuckkkk yesss.. like that."  Cliff moaned trying to be quiet.
"Shittt this my shittt ." Murda moaned .
Murda starts going faster and faster causing her to scream out loud but she knew what time it was . She knew he was cumin and right as she came so did he and the both let out a loud moan.
"Damn y'all be quiet !l "Grandmuva said from downstairs.
They both got in the shower and washed each other off . They both wanted another round but didn't want to get  yelled at again by Grandmuva.
After their shower, they got dressed to drive around a bit to  talk and get some food.
"So baby listen , I know you told me you wanted to tell me something but I gotta go first." Murda said nervously .
"What is it  Lil Murda ?! Your ass is always into some shit."
" The night before the show Teak and I had sex ..
In an elevator ... that we were stuck in." Murda admitted.
"Nigguh WHAT?! Y'all did what? Cliff hollered almost hitting the car in front of her in the drive thru.
" I know sorry ain't enough but it's like when I get around him , sometimes I get weak. I don't love him like I love you but he feels safe and familiar." Murda replied .
"So you don't feel safe with me?" Cliff asked .
"Of course I do . Like Keyshawn and Woddy said , in being selfish and reckless with both of y'all . Teak left and went god knows where but I'm glad because we both need the space to move on so we can do right but the next person .
"Chileee and here I was stressing about ALMOST fuckin a nigguh—" Cliff started .
"What the fuck you just said ?!" Murda asked Cliff.
"Bwoy don't even do that ! Don't do thatttt! You out here swinging dick to ex's sober . I was drunk and missing you for some reason I saw someone who looked like you and yes we kissed but  FUCKED no! Because one of us has sense! You need to get some !" Cliff replied angrily .
" I bet you ain't even tell caramel kisses we are in a relationship did you ?! Cliff asked .
"I did , he actually tried to stop me but I'm stupid and didn't listen." Murda admitted .
"Well it takes two to tangle but I'm bout to nip this in the bud . We gon have a meet up . Us , Teak , Woddy, shit Keyshawn and that crazy therapist can come too to mediate cause I'm tellin you nigguh this is your LAST chance . We both fucked up but I'm too old to be stressed like this . I deserve to be happy ." Cliff said .
"You do baby and again I'm so sorry ." Murda replied.
" yea yea , make this meetup happen , TOMORROW nigguh." Cliff demanded speeding down the street back to the house.
"Should've left your ass in the drive thru."
She mumbled to herself under her breath.