Chapter 8 "When two worlds collide"

Lee-Lee POV
" Have you ever had the privilege of meeting your twin flame? Well I have . I met him when I was 7 years old . T was always a cute lil boy but a sad one. He had a lot of home issues as did I but like they say someone always has it worse than you . One day we was at lunch, he asked me for some Takis. At first I ain't wanna share but he looked like he hadn't really ate in days so I did . We were in the same class and he barely spoke but we became really close when I started making him extra sandwiches and chips . Sometimes he didn't even wait till lunch to eat it . He started sharing little things about what went on in his house which I could sympathize with because I had some similar experiences. He really wanted a better life and he tried so hard but life's gets the better of us and he started getting into trouble and joined a gang then jail followed. I felt so bad but I couldn't let myself get wrapped up in that shit . I wanted better . I needed to do better . I could tell life changed him a bit but I still always felt connected with him . I loved him but I didn't really have the tools or resources to help him in a healthy way. I had a connect at the prison because I give free counseling sessions sometimes to inmates and I asked about him and they told me they had him in the solitary. I advised that wasn't good for his mental health or anyone for that matter but they told me he had to stay for an extended period of time , next thing I heard he'd been released. I didn't go looking for him, I just stumbled upon him at that bar , like it was fate .I could tell when I approached him he didn't recognize me so I just offered what I knew he needed , someone to talk to . When I see him , talk to him, I feel like I'm talking to a mirror . I see myself which helps me see and understand him better than most people .
"Lee lee, you eat wings? Teak asked, coming back from the restroom.
"Duh redbone." Lee-lee replied .
"Listen I know I didn't recognize you at first and I'm sorry , I should've . You looked out for me alot growing up , it's just I try to"
"Block out the past" Lee-Lee finished.
"Right . Anyways, would you like to go to the Wing Castle? Nigguh hungry now." Teak said chuckling .
"Sure, let me lock up first." Lee-Lee answered.

Cliff done spent 2 hours prancing around her closet looking for the perfect outfit .
" I don't wanna look thirsty but I want this lil nigguh to see what he's missing out on ." Cliff thought. She settled for some ripped jean shorts to show off them legs , some sandals and a cute pink top.
"Simple and cute" she thought, adding some hooped earrings and bangles .
*knock knock*
"Grandmuva I said I'm getting ready!" Cliff hollered through the door.
" Gettin ready for me ? Murda asked slowly, opening the door.
"Now who told you to come up?" Cliff asked.
"I don't need permission, this my house too." Murda said, smirking .
"Lamarques you really on one huh I see. That popularity is going to that skittle shaped head." Cliff replied seriously .
"Well if I'm a skittle , I wanna taste your rainbow." Lamarques said slyly tuggin at Cliff's shorts .
Just his touch alone made her shiver .
"No dessert before dinner." Cliff answered breathlessly.
"We grown ain't no order in how we eat long as we full." Murda said pulling that Murda dick out .
" My makeup gon get messed up." Cliff replied grabbing it .
"Exactly." Murda chuckled.
"Ooo shittt girll this shit feels soo good. Don't stoppp...fuckkkk" Murda moaned.
"Exactly ." Cliff said smirking removing her hand from his mouth .
"And shut yo ass up fo grandmuva hear you!" Cliff said, reapplying her makeup .
"Where we going anyway?" Cliff asked Murda .
"Well you said that we'd never go out in public like to the Wing Castle and I know yo ass like a good lemon pepper wet so I thought we'd go there." Murda replied.
"Well The Pynk makes the best wings bwoy! But sayless. Cliff added walking toward the door.
" yea aight shawty." Murda answered.

When Lee-lee and Teak arrive at the Wing Castle, they grab a booth in the back and start reminiscing and catching up like two old friends .
"Well I'm so proud of you Lee-lee. I'm sorry about your brother but I know he'd be proud of everything you've accomplished." Teak said fuckin up a hot wing .
"And same for you T! You've been through so much and look at you , still trying to be better , still believing in love, that's big." Lee -lee answered .
"Well I don't know if love..."
"Oh wow, is that Uncle Clifford and Lil Murda?" Lee-lee interrupted Teak .
Teak turns around and to his surprise but not really sees Murda and Cliff boo'd up.
"Well that sure don't look like business but hey do you boo!" Lee -lee said .
Murda gives the room a 360 and sees Teak in a booth with a pretty brown woman .
"This must be that therapy lady filling his head with that bullshit ! I should go over there and say hi but I'm with my lady right now."
"So what we ordering?" Cliff asked Murda as the waitress waited patiently.
"Uhh...give me a minute bae." Murda said coolly.
Lee-lee happens to look up and sees Murda rolling his eyes in her direction .
" Do we have a problem lil Murda?" Lee-lee asked.
Teak turns around looking horrified . If he remembers Lee-Lee like he thinks he does she got a mouth on her .
" nah shawty." Murda answered.
"Why you rolling your eyes at her anyways ?" Teak asked Murda .
"Oh so this is why you chose The Wing Castle ? Cause lil caramel was gon be here ?" Cliff Asked Murda, now leaking across the table .
"NO! No. I aint know he was gon be here ! Let's just enjoy our night out ." Murda said, now looking toward the waitress to order .
"You ready T?" Lee-lee asked Teak.
"Yea let's just go." Teak answered .
"Where you want me to drop you off ?" Lee-lee asked while driving around .
"Idk . Maybe I'll just get a room."
"Nah T , come by me. You can stay as long as you need . I don't want you in these streets and shit" Lee-lee responded .
"Nah I can't do that to you, be a burden." Teak answered.
" T , you could never be a burden to me!" Lee-lee said .
They pull up to her apartment . It's a nice two bedroom , one room she turned into an office .
She handed Teak a new T-shirt and shorts .
"Before you say anything , this ain't for no nigguh, I just keep new clothes in case a kid need them."
Teak nods .
After changing , they sit on the couch to watch Tv. Lee-lee puts her head on his chest.
" I'm really glad to see you T. For the longest I thought something had happened to you."
"I'm still kicking lil mama." Teak replied.
When he hugs her he can't help but notice her perky titties and her slim waist.
"Lee-lee is really a beautiful woman . I never really looked at women in that way I gusss because of how my mom was but Lee-Lee is different she's a good person, always has been." Teak thought to himself .
They both look down and see his dick getting hard .
" I know he been with some men but that thang thang thangin for me ." Lee-lee thought.
Lee turns to Teak and straddles him and lifts up her shirt , then takes Teak's shirt off and starts kissing his chest while pulling his shorts down .
"I want you T, let me show you how love is supposed to feel" Lee-Lee whispers in Teak's ear. Lee-lee moves further down but as she goes to put that monsta in her mouth Teak stops her .
"Wait lil mama, give me a second Lee-Lee." Teak replied, trying to calm himself down .
If he was honest , Teak ain't slid in no pussy in so long , that shit kinda made him nervous but Lee-Lee had that wet wet drippin on his thigh and that shit was turning him on even more but he didn't want to put Lee-Lee in the same position Murda put him in . Sex makes situations more complicated and he didn't want to hurt the one woman who was always there for him but damn this shit too tempting Teak thought allowing her to snatch his soul in the worst way ....