Chapter 18: After the pain

Everyone was surprised at how fast Teak recovered. He credits a lot of that to Lexy . When he first came home he tired really easily so Lexy had to assist him with day to day activities while still seeing clients. She never complained. Her favorite part of his recovery was helping him shower because she could get in there with him and they'd take turns washing each other off . Intimacy does not always involve sex. It's the genuine care and love you hold for a person and the experiences you share together especially the difficult ones . He was beyond grateful and happy . He knew what it was like to give unconditional love but to receive it took his love for Lexy to another level . He didn't want to just tell her he loved her but show her so she never doubted his feelings for her.
"Hey baby . Where are you at ?" Lexy called when she got home.
To her surprise her slightly messy house was spotless and the fragrance of her favorite scent filled the house . When she got to the back she found Teak In the bathroom starting her a bubble bath.
"Heyy bae!" Teak said, getting up to kiss her .
"You did all this ?" Lexy asked ,
" Yup ! I told you and everybody else I was fine . I can work and help you again. Y'all don't have to keep watching over me ." Teak replied.
"Okay you're right , if you say you feel fine then we gotta respect it ." Lexy agreed.
"Good . Now take these clothes off . I wanna see that fine ass get in here with all these bubbles ." Teak said taking Lexy's bag from her hand.
*whistles* "oooo ooo how did I get so lucky ?" Teak asked, watching her get in the tub.
" I'm the lucky one." Lexy replied .
"What are you waiting for ? Are you getting in ?" Lexy asked seductively .
"Naw princess , this is just for you . Relax and let me know if you need anything." Teak replied leaving the bathroom.

"Oooo shittt I like when you do that lil dance . Do it again for me baby." Woddy said to Key as she gave him a lap dance .
"Okay baby but I got something better for you in a second." Keyshawn responded, turning to face him on his lap .
She started grinding on him and within seconds , Keyshawn could feel his dick on her pussy. She slid her panties to the side and put him inside her , riding him in the chair . She started of slow and sped it up just like he likes baby .
"I know you feelin me baby." Keyshawn teased.
"Shitttt fuckkk this shit feels soo good." Woddy said as he put his head back and closed his eyes.
Keyshawn started riding him faster . The movement from the chair and her heels hittin the floor caused the floor to squeak. They were trying to be quiet cause the kids were in the other room sleeping but the more they got into it the louder they got .
"Mommy! What y'all doing ?!" Could be heard from outside the locked door .
" Dont stop, please don't stop." Woddy pleaded.
"Im not baby." Keyshawn responded as he came .
" I'm coming baby one second ." Keyshawn said to her baby .
"Kids really be some cockblockers ." Woddy said getting dressed.
Keyshawn laughed . " Round 2 later baby ." Keyshawn said leaving the room . After fixing the kids lunch, she went back to the room with Woddy.
" Damn I can't believe you really got rid of Derrick." She said.
"Well I told you I had it taken care of . His own parents ain't even wanna deal with him. Called him a drunk with no ambition . Came right to my funeral home to have him cremated . No one knew a thing." Woddy responded.
" How do you think the kids are dealing with his death ?" Woddy asked.
"Well they are really too young to process death but they do ask about him from time to time . I think they are enjoying life here alot better though. They love you Woddy. I think they think you're more fun than me." Keyshawn responded honestly.
"Well I am a kid whisperer." Woddy responded.
"My Jack of all trades." Keyshawn said smiling .

Cliff and murda were at the house giving it a nice cleaning just in time for fall.
"Bae bae you might be a chef but a housekeeper you are not." Cliff said eyeing the streaks he left on her vanity mirror.
" I'm trying chocolate drop damn.You like things too perfect sometimes." Murda replied as he begin to dust the table .
"No just clean bwoy. Im a lady ." Cliff said, pointing her nail in his face .
Murda licked her finger and pulled her close .
"I'll lick that ass clean." Murda said pinning Cliff to wall.
"Bend ova , you how daddy like it ." Murda said.
Cliff rolled her eyes and did as she was told but not before saying some slick shit.
"See this is why we can never get shit done"
"Oooo shitttt baby." Was all she could say once he slid in.