Chapter 16 "I can't lose you"

After a long drive , the gang finally made it to South Padre Island in Texas . It seemed like a weird area for concert goers but a lot of people vacationed here during the summer and it was a prime spot right now .
The ride down there was surprisingly good . Everyone got along like old friends . Everyone pitched in and helped with the kids and Cliff and Lexy offered to stay at the hotel while the concert was going to babysit that night . They even had time to play a few games after the kids went to sleep . Everyone had  their own corner to go into. It almost looked more like a couples vacation except Keyshawn and Woddy who looked more like a family .
"Y'all look really good together."  Lexy told Keyshawn during the ride when the boys went to get them so good off the bus .
"Yea we kinda do huh ? I never looked at him in that way until we really started being around each other . He's a great person . He's loyal and solid , something I really need. " Keyshawn said.
" Girl the men in these streets today ain't nothing nice . It's good we came up on some good men." Lexy said smiling .
When they pulled up to the hotel everyone got so excited . The hotel faced the beach and most of the rooms had balconies .
"Yea I thought  I'd put you niggas in something nice . Y'all enjoy and behave yall selves ." Woddy said, handing them their keys.
Murda and Cliff were in one room , Teak and Lexy in another . Each room had  its own balcony and jacuzzi tub. Keyshawn and Woddy were in a suite with connecting doors so Keyshawn could still have her personal space but still near someone .
"Thank you for doing this. I feel a lot safer now." Keyshawn told Woddy kissing him on the cheek .
" You know i got you girl . Go get yourself and the kids settled . I'll check in on y'all later ." Woddy said, closing the connecting door .
This room is really nice . Woddy sure got taste ." Lexy said entering the room .
"Yea i guess he do." Teak said, looking around the room.
" I couldn't have even imagined myself being places like this ." Teak continued.
" i'm glad you're getting a taste of life cause this is just the beginning ." Lexy responded .
"I'm going to take a shower , I'll be out in a minute." Lexy said, closing the door .

"Come on bae, let's take a bath . This tub looks soo comfortable Cliff said, grabbing bubble bath to fill the tub. Murda wastes no time getting undressed . He also grabbed some wine and poured some in each glass and bought it in the bathroom . Once in the tub all they could think about was how freaky they could get . They passionately kissed each other while stroking each other under the water . Cliff sat on Murda's lap and rode the waves of the water . The water was splashing all over the floor .
" mhmmm bae it feels so good ." Cliff said
"You like when daddy put it on you huh baby?" Murda responded .
"Ima make you cum" he continued.
Cliff was determined to make him cum first . She put him in her mouth and sucked till his eyes rolled back and he couldn't hold it no more.
"Damnnnn fuckkkkk!! I love that shit you do with your tongue." Murda said as he came .
" bwoy you gon help me clean up all this water." Cliff said, "Almost slippin on the floor ."
After drying off they laid in the bed cuddling and eating snacks enjoying each other's company until they dozed off.

Lexy came out of the bathroom with a fluffy robe on .
"Look what i found." Lexy said  handing the other one to Teak.
These robes be feeling too good especially after a good shower . Go put it on." Lexy encouraged Teak.
"Okay I'll be right back ." Teak answered,  going to the shower.
"You right , this muthafucka is— " Teak started but stopped once he got a better view of the room. Lexy had dimmed the lights , poured them some drinks and was standing there without the robe .Her titties was looking right in her see through lingerie , pussy looking phat and ass sittin right in the thong back of the one piece .
"Damn you're so beautiful." Was all Teak could say .
"Come show me how beautiful I am ." Lexy said, walking up to kiss Teak .
They made their way to the bed and wasted no time . Lexy was ready and spread her legs open to let him inside . Everytime they have sex it's more intense, and filled with more love . Lexy was grinding on him in sync with the rhythm of the headboard . She got on top riding him on her feet . Teak was in heaven . He had no idea pussy could feel soo good .
"Come here." Lexy said, opening the balcony door .
Teak tried to put the robe back on but she told him to leave it off .
" You only live once and we don't know anyone here." Lexy said, leaning over the balcony .
"What if someone sees us ?" Teak asked .
"Come fuck me." Lexy said.
Teak came outside and slid in her from the back
"Oh fuck." She moaned as he hit her with back shots . The sounds of them both moaning and the waves from the water was soo soothing to both of them .
"I never  want this to end . I can't let you go." Lexy said breathlessly.
"I'm not going anywhere Lee Lee." Teak said .
Lexy turned around as he picked her up and fucked her standing up.
"Damn y'all a fine ass a couple !" A girl said walking toward the beach but they barely noticed cause they both were in bliss.
"Your ass is freaky lee lee but I like it ." Teak said .
"Only for you." Lexy said, laying her head on him.
" I think it was so nice of you to agree to watch Keyshawns kids tomorrow. I know you don't know her like that yet but we appreciate it." Teak said .
"Of course it's important to help another woman when we can. Too much competition, not enough support." Lexy said dozing off .
"And that's why I love you ."Teak said to himself, falling asleep.

"This motel got all the thots huh?" Voice one said drinking his beer.
"This Shit is nasty. I hate it ." The second voice said.
"Listen, after tomorrow night we are gone and our mission will be accomplished ." The first voice said .
"I'll drink to that."  the second voice said.

The next night Murda and Key prepared for the show . Lexy and Cliff bought the kids snacks and games to play while they wait for their mom to come back .
"Thank y'all again for doing this . I appreciate it." Keyshawn told Lexy and Cliff .
"You know we got you . Go make that skrilla girl ! " Cliff told her .
"Be safe baby." Lexy told Teak
"You know I'll be good ." Teak said, kissing her .

Murda had a weird feeling all day so he convinced Cliff to come with them to the show, leaving  Lexy alone with the kids .
The thots was out this show . Teak had to stop 3 girls from getting on stage and a man from trying to get on the pole with Keyshawn. He earned his money tonight.
"Teak you was handing them tonight."  Cliff said
"Yea thanks for keeping us safe." Keyshawn added.
"I got y'all ."
As they walked outside a voice hollered "Cliff my bihh!!
"Who the fuck is that ?" Murda asked .
To Cliff's surprise it was the man from the Pynk but from under the lights she recognized him, her ex .
They had been together years ago but he abused and mistreated her and when she was able to get away she did and never looked back .
"So you think you can get away from me ?!" I made you ! "
"You ain't made shit and ain't  did shit but gave me heartache." Cliff responded .
"Nigga get the fuck away from my  lady." Murda said .
By this time Woddy and Teak had walked up .
"What's going on here fellas ? Do we have a problem ?" Woddy asked .
"Get to ugly ass on !." The second man said.
"It's no need for the name calling." Teak added .
Cliff's ex pulled out the Glock
"What y'all gon do now ?
"Please don't" Cliff pleaded.
Teak raised his hand and attempted to reach for his gun but it was too late .
*BANG BANG*
And just like that , the men took off .
"Ahhh!! Help ! Somebody help !!" Keyshawn yelled .
"Omg omg stay with us don't do this."
"Stay awake , don't go to sleep baby ."

"SP hospital , we have a patient , male age range 25-30 gunshot wound to the chest . Currently unresponsive." Could be heard for the EMT in the back of the ambulance.
"Hey ! How was the show ?! The kids are asleep." Lexy asked Keyshawn over the phone .
"Sniffles.. umm .. Lexy it's.. T—Teak . He got shot tonight . We are on the way to get you ." Keyshawn
said tearfully .
"Is he okay ?! Lexy asked crying.
"No Lexy , he's not ." Keyshawn answering
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Is all that could be heard from the other side of the phone .