Credits & Vote of thanks.

....CREDITS ....

• Inspired by the K-dramas "Dr Romantic","The Ghost Doctor" and "Dr Stranger".

• Written by Kim Chinhae

• Cover design by the help of an app : Book Cover Maker for Wattpad and PicsArt

• Edited by : Debnov

• Proofread by the help of an app: Grammerly - Grammer Keyboard

• Special thanks to my dear reader galaxia-universe for their support and feedback.

• I don't own any image used in the books as those are owned by their respected owners.

• All characters and events in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

...VOTE OF THANKS...

Dear Readers,

I would like to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to every one of you for taking the time to read my story. It means the world to me that you have chosen to embark on this journey with me and I hope that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Your support and encouragement have been invaluable to me and have inspired me to continue to pursue my passion for writing. Your feedback and comments have been immensely helpful in shaping this story and I am grateful for every single one of them.

I also want to extend a special thank you to those who have been with me since the beginning, and to those who have joined along the way. Your presence has been a constant source of motivation and inspiration.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading and your unwavering support.

Sincerely,
Kim_Chinhae09