Chapter 6 : The Confession and Betryal

Author's POV

As the days passed, the patient worked hard to regain her strength and her memory. Dr Park visited her regularly, bringing her flowers and her favourite snacks. He was patient and supportive, helping her piece together her memories and providing her with emotional support.

Eventually, the patient's memory started to come back, and she remembered everything about her life before the accident. She also realized that she had developed feelings for Dr Park, who had been there for her when she needed him the most but she was afraid to ask him out because of Yeonjun.

As she looked into his kind eyes, she knew that she had found her true love. She took his hand and smiled. "Thank you for everything, Dr Park. I couldn't have made it without you."

Dr Park smiled back at her, feeling grateful and happy. "I'm just glad that you're okay," he said. "And if you ever need anything, I'll always be here for you."

...Magical Time Shift...

As the days passed, he began to see small signs of improvement in her condition. One day, as he was checking her chart, he noticed something odd. Yeonjun, Lee Joo-young's boyfriend, had visited her room several times, but Dr Park had never seen him there. Suspicious, he decided to investigate.

He waited outside the hospital and followed Yeonjun when he left. Dr Park trailed him to a fancy restaurant, where he saw Yeonjun sitting across from another woman, holding her hand and looking deeply into her eyes.

Dr Park was furious. He had been visiting Lee Joo-young every day, watching over her, while Yeonjun was cheating on her. He knew he had to tell her what he had seen.

Dr Park was visiting Lee Joo-young daily since she had been in a coma. He felt an inexplicable connection with her, which only grew stronger as he treated her.

When he arrived back at the hospital, Dr Park went straight to Lee Joo-young's room. He found her sitting up in bed, looking confused.

"Lee Joo-young, I need to talk to you about something important," he said, sitting down next to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I saw Yeonjun at a restaurant with another woman," he said, trying to keep his voice steady. "He was holding her hand and looking into her eyes. I'm sorry, but I think he's cheating on you."

Lee Joo-young's face fell. "I had a feeling something was wrong," she said, tears welling up in her eyes. "Thank you for telling me, Dr Park."

Dr Park took her hand and squeezed it gently. "I'm here for you, Lee Joo-young," he said, looking into her eyes. "You can count on me."

After some time Yeonjun visited the hospital. He was stunned when he saw Lee Joo Young standing in front of him with tears in her eyes. "How could you do this to me?" Lee Joo Young's voice trembled as she spoke.

Yeonjun tried to deny it, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me, Yeonjun. Dr Park told me everything." Lee Joo Young's voice rose in anger.

Yeonjun knew he was caught. "I'm sorry, Lee Joo Young. I was under a lot of pressure and I made a mistake."

"A mistake? You call cheating on me a mistake?" She was hurt and angry.

"I know it was wrong. Please forgive me," he pleaded.

Lee Joo Young looked at him with a mixture of emotions. "I don't know if I can forgive you, Yeonjun. You broke my trust and hurt me deeply."

"I understand. I'll do anything to make it up to you," Yeonjun said.

"I need some time to think," she said as she walked away.

Yeonjun felt terrible as he watched her go. He knew he had messed up badly and it might be too late to fix things.

================================================

"Thank you for reading this chapter of ' The Healing Heart: A Tale of Love and Medicine.' If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider leaving a vote and a comment to let me know your thoughts. Your support and feedback are greatly appreciated and help me to continue writing and improving the story. Thank you again, and I hope to see you in the next chapter!"