Chapter 4: Into The Darkness

Author's POV

After the surfery, Lee Joo Young had been transferred to the ICU. Dr Park and the medical team monitored her closely, watching for any signs of complications or deterioration.

Suddenly, the monitors started beeping frantically. Dr. Park rushed to her bedside, calling out for the team to come to her aid.

"Her blood pressure is dropping rapidly," Dr. Park called out, his voice urgent. "We need to give her more fluids and increase her oxygen levels."

The team sprang into action, working quickly to stabilize Lee Joo Young. Dr. Jang, the neurosurgeon, ordered a CT scan to check for any bleeding or other issues in her brain.

As they worked, Lee Joo Young's condition continued to deteriorate. Her breathing became shallow, and her heart rate slowed to a dangerous level.

"Get the crash cart," Dr. Park shouted, his voice rising with alarm. "We need to intubate her and start CPR."

The team worked tirelessly, performing CPR and administering medications to try to bring Lee Joo Young back. But despite their efforts, she slipped into a coma.

Dr. Park and the team looked on in dismay as Lee Joo Young was hooked up to a ventilator and other life-support machines. "We'll do everything we can to help her recover," Dr. Park vowed to the team, his voice heavy with emotion.

The room fell silent as they all watched over Lee Joo Young, hoping and praying for her to pull through.

Dr Kim, the leading surgeon of Lee Joo Young, was disappointed to hear the news. "How long do you think she will be in a coma?" he asked.

"It's hard to say," Dr Jang replied. "It could be a matter of days, weeks, or even months. We need to monitor her closely and make sure she receives the best possible care during this time."

The news was a blow to the team, who had been hoping for a speedy recovery. However, they knew that their patient was in good hands and that they would do everything they could to support her during this difficult time.

The team decided to hold a press conference to update the patient's family, friends, and fans on her condition. Dr Park stepped up to the podium and cleared his throat.

"I regret to inform you that our patient has entered a coma stage," he announced."While we are doing everything we can to support her recovery, we need to ask for privacy for her and her family during this difficult time."

The room fell silent as the reporters and fans absorbed the news. Yeonjun, the patient's boyfriend, stepped forward with tears in his eyes.

"Is she going to be okay?" he asked.

"We're doing everything we can to support her recovery," Dr Park repeated. "But we need to give her time and space to heal. We ask for your understanding and support during this difficult time."

The team continued to monitor the patient closely, working tirelessly to support her recovery and help her regain consciousness. They knew that it would be a long road ahead, but they were determined to see her through to a full recovery.

================================================

"Dear readers, I apologize for the brevity of this chapter. I hope you still found it enjoyable and engaging. Thank you for reading, and I appreciate your support. Don't forget to vote for the chapter and leave your comments below. See you in the next one!"