Synopsis

Lee Joo Young, a successful idol, gets into a tragic accident and falls into a coma. Dr. Park, an Emergency Medicine Physician, saves her life and helps her through a long and difficult recovery process. Along the way, Lee Joo Young discovers that her boyfriend, Yeonjun, had been cheating on her while she was in the coma. Heartbroken and betrayed, she decides to end the relationship and finds comfort in the bond she has developed with Dr. Park.

As Lee Joo Young slowly recovers, she also realizes that she wants to pursue a solo career instead of continuing with her agency. With Dr. Park's encouragement, she takes a leap of faith and embarks on a new journey to find success on her own terms. But as she faces new challenges in her career, she also finds herself falling deeper in love with Dr. Park.

Can Lee Joo Young find happiness and success after her tragic accident and heartbreak? Will her newfound love with Dr. Park withstand the pressures of their professional and personal lives? Follow their journey of healing, love, and self-discovery in "The Healing Heart: A Tale of Love and Medicine."

"The Healing Heart: A Tale of Love and Medicine" is a story of love, loss, and second chances. It explores the power of human connection and the healing potential of compassion and perseverance.