Epilogue

After all the challenges she faced, Lee Joo-Young emerged stronger and more determined than ever. After leaving the idol group, she embarked on a solo career in the music industry, where she achieved great success as a singer and songwriter.

She continued to pursue her dreams and passions, balancing her music career with her newfound love. Her marriage with Dr Park was filled with love and support

As for Yeonjun, he eventually left the entertainment industry and found his calling in a different field. He too learned from his mistakes and worked to become a better person.

The hospital also continued to thrive under the leadership of Teacher Kim and the hard work of the medical team. Patients from all over the world sought treatment at the hospital, and it became known as a place where healing and miracles happened.

Looking back at her journey, Lee Joo-Young knew that the accident was a turning point in her life. It led her to meet the amazing doctors and medical professionals who helped her heal and discover her true passion for medicine. She was grateful for the experience and knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

We hope that their story has inspired you, and that you will carry their message of love, hope, and healing in your own lives. Thank you for joining us on this journey.

 Thank you for joining us on this journey