Copyright & Extra points

Copyright © 2023 by Kim_Chinhae

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons' behavior, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental and fictional.

Remember I don't want to offend anyone or intend to hurt the IDOL's image in any way.

This book was self-published by Kim_Chinhae . No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without the permission of the author. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

Extra points ...

• The story could be set in a fictional hospital, named after a prominent figure in medicine or healthcare.
Ex. Doldam Hospital (Dr Romantic)

• The hospital could be located in a bustling city, with scenes of traffic and crowded streets to add to the atmosphere.
Ex.Doldam, located in Gangwon Province.(Dr Romantic), Eunsang University Medical center, located in Uijeongbu (Ghost doctor)

• There could be additional characters, such as nurses, other doctors, hospital staff, patients, and their families, who add depth and complexity to the story.

• The reader could explore themes such as love, betrayal, forgiveness, redemption, perseverance, and the human condition.

• The reader could also highlight the challenges and rewards of working in the medical field, including long hours, high stress, situations, and the emotional toll it can take on healthcare professionals.

• As the story progresses, we could see the characters grow and evolve, both professionally and personally, and overcome obstacles to achieve their goals.

The story ends with a satisfying conclusion, where the characters find happiness and fulfilment in their lives, both individually and as a couple