Chapter 9

Everything was silent for a few seconds. Or maybe Taehyung is the only one who felt that. He is perplexed. Confused with not knowing whether will he receives punishment or not. It's hard to make eye contact with the person standing in front of him.

There stood the prince with a stern look achieved by upturned eyebrows
accompanied by folded arms on his chest. The clothing is heavy and layered with dark blood-red color and no crown adorns the dark strands.

" Are you going to lay on the ground for the rest of the day ?" The commander asked.

Coming from trans the alpha stood immediately and bowed with embarrassment.

" I saw you fighting young man. This is a training ground which means the only thing you have to do is train yourself for improvement and progress, learn something new, and compete enough to get promoted."
He eyed Taehyung up and down then begin again.
" I'm not pleased with fighting with violence and atrocity in the training ground. Since it's the trainee's first day I'm turning a blind eye. Don't expect my mercy in the future."

" Yes, commander." Every trainee with a loud voice said in unison. Taehyung only mumbled.

" Continue your assignment." Then the prince eyed the beta.
" And follow me jimin ." Jimin followed him with a nod and they disappeared off the young men.

" What were you thinking man? Next time you put a stunt like that I will make sure to break your bones."
Sehun snapped at him with words full of nothing but hatred. He tried to cover his bleeding nose with cuff sleeves. He departs from Taehyung. And the stubborn alpha got a glimpse of his friend Chanyeol's disappointed face. Nonetheless, he pretend to smile like nothing happened and failed successfully.

" Any further information from southern gates?"

" No your highness. The investigators are still working on it. They are trying to find the source of the attack. Indeed those rogues might have an ulterior motive for this. Otherwise, those wolves won't even take the risk to even get murdered. From my point of view, something is very wrong or something is missing."

" Good perspective beta. Next week we should visit there for a better view. This southern gate issue is hunting me every night. I have this ill feeling that this will happen again. Anywhere. Anytime. So tell the guards on the borders to take night patrolling more seriously. Maybe it will be nice if we gave them some more advanced weapons."

" True, but the weapons in the palace are not enough to even cover half of the border's guards. How about we seek help from Neehilar?"

" I'm not sure about that. Even if they have anything which is stored they won't tell us."

"And why is that your highness?"

Jungkook sighed.
" The Neehilar residents are good at lying. They won't give anything to us that they stored. They have so many illegal medicines which are hidden from us. Maybe advanced weapons too. They won't tell. They are good at keeping too many secrets."

Jimin nodded and hesitate to say what he was about to say.

" What is it jimin?"

" It's nothing, commander." Jungkook stopped his stride.

" Spill it out beta." Jimin made eye contact and sighed.

" Her Highness Jisoo? We can ask her?" He was not at all sure about his suggestion So it comes out like a question. Jungkook hummed and turned his head away from him in.

" Even if she is from neehilar she won't let out anything. The empress is full of secrets jimin."

The beta nodded in understanding.
" I hate neehilar for many reasons but depending too much at the same time.    It's like we can do nothing without the capital city. Let's find some other way.  Tell me about the trainees."