chapter 4

Third person's pov

It was evening. One can see the sunset. There was an unusual silence everywhere. Taehyung was sitting on a bench near the garden of the pack house. He is now waiting for his father. Yesterday's event was still flashing through his eyes. After the encounter with his father he directly went to his room saying nothing. He then took a shower and lay on his bed to sleep, but couldn't.
He had so many questions. In the morning his father mind linked him to have a talk with him in the evening.
The very thought of going to an empire for training made his blood boil. On top of that, an alpha around his age will be the one who gives training annoys him more.

" Good evening son." The king approached him at last.

" Good evening father." They sat with a distance between them. They are not looking at each other's faces. There was complete silence. With a sigh, the king started.

" So, I couldn't give you more details yesterday. Hope I can finish what we left ." He continued. " What do you know about Moonstone empire?".

" I really know nothing about the said empire and their regiment. I had only heard that their military force is really strong. Nothing more." Most of them were lies. He actually knows more than that. The male knows that the empire has the largest standing military force in the world and the security force is strong. But the ego wrapped around his throat is not allowing him to say that. With a sigh, the king started.

" So, let me explain. Moonstone is not only known for its military or security but also its people's behavior. When a person in moonstone undergoes training to become a soldier they give him both physical and mental training. Rather than making a person a good sword fighter, they focus on making a person a good being. Their morals are really different from others. I can assure you that if you go there for training you can see the changes by yourself." The king had a determined tone. He continued.
" I'm not going to tell more about moonstone. You have to explore and learn about the empire, culture, and their people by yourself taehyung."

" Alright, but don't you think I need to undergo training by an elder, not complaining but being trained by an alpha around my age is a bit..." He paused. He doesn't know what to say next. His ego is not allowing him to get any training by a younger alpha. Doesn't matter if he is the soon emperor or whatever. But he is embarrassed to admit that.

" I didn't say that you will be trained directly by commander jungkook. He won't get time to personally train someone. It will be his soldiers who teach you. Sometimes the commander himself visits the trainees to know about the progress. "

" Father, If I leave who will lead the night patrol, also I got the information about some rouge alphas that roa-" It was soon cut off by the king.

" Don't worry about that son. General yoongi will take care of that."

" What about -"

" For the sake of our pack please obey taehyung. Only for this time. People will only accept a king who will understand them. If you can't be the one then I won't force them to accept you. So as soon as you start your journey you will be our alpha soon. So you choose. Want to be our king or not?" His fists were clutched tightly. He took a deep breath slowly.

" Alright, I'm ready"

The male who was riding the stallion reached the main gate of the palace after sunset. When he reached it,  the guards who were female alphas opened the gigantic gate for him. They were so many alphas who were standing above the wall attached to the gate and as he moved all of them bowed at him. He nodded and continued to ride the stallion. From the main gate to the palace he can witness all the female alphas standing on both sides of the road bowing their head, fisting their right palm on their left chest in immense respect. The royal prince moved forward and after several minutes he reached the palace. Their palace was really huge and wide. It covered nearly 180 acres.