Chapter 8

The royal prince was strolling toward his chamber. Each step felt a bit heavy for him with reason. Their healer Seok-jin, returned from the healing center near the Southern gate
this evening. He assured him that their guards were safe and sound. They had dinner together. All those hours, the royal healer hesitated to ask or speak out about a specific thing. But the prince was too quick to catch his hesitation. He encouraged him to let it out but soon regretted it.

Now the said prince was walking toward the chamber with slow and gentle steps. His ears, cheeks, and neck are still red. He doesn't know how he survived the whole lecture of Seok-jin. Seokjin just guided him to a silent corner of solar or commonly called a lord's chamber which is designed as the royal family's private living and sleeping quarter.

The elder elaborates on his body anatomy. It was not a big thing for him since he heard about it that like thousand times. But~

" Your highness, I know that you are strong-willed and optimistic. Let's hope for a positive outcome. But still, there is a chance that things go wrong unlike our expectations.

As you know, no beta or omega have ever had Tzical I assume. So we don't know what will happen. But let us also prepare and take measurements for bad effects and impacts if anything happens.

I have no feelings that your life goes in danger if you have it. Just have the first pill and wait. If it feels like damaging your body badly we can stop it.

Or maybe Tzical can cause mental health issues I think.

In other words it will..........."

Seokjin broke the eye contact with jungkook and continued.

"well your highness I'm not sure, but I have an ill feeling that possibly it can affect your reproductive system. You never ever had your heat. Royal prince, you even prevented and wiped out your first heat which was too dangerous. But due to lord's grace, you made it. Nevertheless, if you have Tzical maybe.....I'm not entirely sure. Maybe the things you have been bottled up for years go in vain. There is a small chance that it can destroy your
sub gender glands and......

The rest of them were embarrassing according to the young commander. His body flushed and it was very difficult to meet the royal healer's gaze. Seokjin explained about the chances of him undergoing severe and painful heat and the precautions that should take. Even if it was not a part of having the sacred pill, the healer still managed to explain about mating too. The young healer was sure about the fact that the prince had zero knowledge about that. Yet jungkook doesn't know how seokjin managed to tell all these with a calm and confident face. Sure, he is moonstone's main healer. He had met a uncountable number of omegas, betas and alphas with sexual issues. So he may had explain the same things. But jungkook was not used to that. So he had to listen to the entire lecture with a red face.

After the long strolling, he entered his chamber. He then proceeded to the wardrobe. Jungkook took a deep breath before opening it and searched for a specific thing. When he got that he pulled out the box containing pills. He observed the label of the box once again. Even if he cannot read keyung he goes through  the label again and again and again.

" Listen carefully your highness, there are certain traits to have the pill. Beginners can only have that at midnight in the presence of moonlight. Drink a glass of milk after that. After like one hour you will feel sweating. Of course, you will sweat profusely. So keep this bottle with you. It is a medicinal liquid. Add this liquid to your bathwater in the tub and bathe in that.

Make sure that you rub all parts of your body including your hair with a scrubber. After drying don't touch the water or scrubber. Don't even mind draining the bathed water away. Because the sweat that comes after having Tzical is poisonous. The sweat-contained water is very poisonous and cannot be drained mindlessly. So I will manage to collect those things early in the morning and will dispose on my way. You will feel lightheaded after bathing so make sure that you will rest well."