Chapter 7

" Soldiers, move to the right in fives, Right turn." Assistant commander jimin shouted early in the morning. They were on the parade ground and he was training the A-division soldiers, the senior warriors to be specific.

" Parade, Quick March." The soldiers began to move in a rhythm. Women and men are mixed in the parade. Most of the women were alphas. Men were both alphas and betas. None of them was an omega. Moonstoners are much more open-minded compared to the other packs or empires. But still, they dislike the idea of omega being a guard, a soldier, or a warrior.

In other packs, one can catch sight of omega's who live inside the four walls of their home doing the household chores. However, in moonstone, half of the omegas are merchants, educators, healers, and other social workers, which is a blessing.

When the royal prince was only fourteen, he passed a bill for omega's education. He created fifteen teams and groups for omega awareness classes. Introduced various organizations for them. The prince just did this way before he realized he was an omega himself.

At first, it was hard for the wolves. But the continuous sections provided by the team to not only the omegas but also the betas and alphas made so many changes.

The beta commander was analyzing the soldier's movement. The entire parade has to face his punishment and wrath if one move is wrong. So they are moving as perfectly as they can.

As they were proceeding someone approached behind the assistant commander. He turned in a swift motion to meet with the royal prince.
Jimin did not waste a second kneeling down. His right hand fisted over his left chest.

" I greet the future emperor of the moonstone, his highness, the royal prince." The beta bowed his head slightly.

Jungkook nodded with a hum.
" I don't need such kind of greetings, jimin. Just call me commander." jimin smiled at that. The prince walked past him to observe the match of the soldiers' parade. The slightly shorter male stood behind him.

" How are you feeling, commander? Empress told that you were not well." He could't help but ask.

" I was just exhausted. That's it. But I'm fully fine now."

"oh"

" How's the A-division, jimin? I need a full report."

" They are doing pretty well. For past few months I assigned them some works which they accomplished very well. Some of them are still in the southern wall. Female alphas are bit more energetic than males when it comes to parades. But all of them are good in active patrol and palace guarding. Also, they are well-prepared to face any surprising war. "

" That's great. You did well assistant commander." Jimin nodded.

" And about the trainees?"

"All of them arrived. Today I let them do whatever they like since they need to get comfortable in our surroundings. Tomorrow we could start their training."

" Good." He mumbled, still looking straight ahead.

" The moonstoners are kind your majesty. The wolves here are very hospitable. You won't feel lonely."

Taehyung scuffed at yoongi's remark. The general commander of Blue Moon and the fellow soldiers were departing from moonstone. Yoongi was bidding goodbye to the young alpha with a smiling face.

" I have faith in you,your majesty. You will surely meet the expectations of our alpha and the blue mooners. "

The young alpha just nodded his head in return. They went outside the grand barrack which was full of trainees. They reached outside the building and went straight to their respective stallions which were already guided by moonstone guards.
They climbed on them. Yoongi looked at the alpha one more time and proceeded to leave. Taehyung didn't move an inch until his people are out of his sight. With a sigh, he headed back to his room.