Blue moon pack and Moon stone empire

Hello dears, this is not an update. I'm here to share a few things about the moonstone empire and the blue moon pack. Some of you seem confused about some terms and something.

Blue moon pack

Blue moon pack is a big pack compared to the neighbor packs, consisting of nearly one million pack members. The pack's current rulers are Alpha or King Kim Taejun and Luna or Queen Kim Sooya.

Their pack has 25,000 soldiers and 12,000 guards. There is a rule that every alpha in their pack should join their military after eighteen years old, no matter if they want that or not.

Their pack is known for its traditional arts such as dance, music, and painting. Also, they are good archers too. Even a seven-year-old can do archery very well. One can say it's their born talent. The people there are so calm and loving. Most of them like peaceful life with no disturbance. But they believe in stereotypes.

Their pack does not belong to any empire, which means the said pack is independent.

Moonstone empire

An empire consist of so many packs.
There are ninety-two different packs under the Moonstone empire. Their current rulers are Emperor Jeon Jihun and Empress Jeon Jisoo. Their capital is Neehilar, which is near savlar.

Their population is nearly one and a half billion. Some people say that centuries ago it was two different empires and the ancestors of Jeon Jihun had the battle to annex the other empire to create Moonstone. Their territory is very strong and has experienced guards for active patrol. The empire's border has great walls, which are huge, and great security forces.

They had the biggest regiment or standing military force in the world consisting of 12,000,00 infantry or foot soldiers, 75,000 cavalry or soldiers on horseback, 2,000,00 stallions, and 9500 war elephants.

(Moonstone's regiment)  

Their people are good at swordsmanship and there is a rule that everyone should learn that. At least for self-defense. Moonstone is known for its vegetation, greenery, and beauty. People living there are quite bold and a little forward-thinking. Most of the guards in the palace are female alphas and betas.

*********************

These are the basic things that you should know.

There are many more to say, but I will explain most of them in the story.

Love you guys.