38

“Stay with her.” I say, pining my customized gold cufflink to my dress shirt.

Taylor stands behind me to the left on guard in his dark suit while I walk over to the couch picking up my jacket trying it on.

The dim lit suite illuminated by the first light of the moon gives it an ethereal beauty. I left her asleep on the king size bed ensuring she gets enough rest before I get to have her again.

My peripheral view catch my bodyguard give a nod before his reply comes through. “Yes, Sir.” Monotone.

Then it hits me. “Do not let her leave this suite under any circumstance.” I warn sternly buttoning my jacket.

It has only being a couple of months the college under grad student and myself has gotten acquainted yet a distinctive feature stands out about her. Untamed.

She does what she wants, when she wants it.

I could tell her to sit and she must do the exact opposite. Is it to rile up my nerves or see my reaction, which I do not know?

Only that she takes pleasure in disobeying me, in other words, doing what makes her happy; even if it means getting punished for it.

I love them obedient, attentive and submissive.

Heaven forbids Kayla to be any of those, she loves being the opposite of every female I have come in contact with.

Takes pleasure when I punish her, you can see the sly smile sitting on her lips every time.

A wild card she truly is.

Upon seeing the way Taylor is with her, I am quite certain my bodyguard can be easily persuaded by the little girl to do her bidding.

Kayla has everyone under me wrapped in her charms with just a cute smile and doe eyes.

But, Vegas is not where I need her roaming the streets alone and unattended for it is a city of sin; and the only sin Kayla needs to be corrupted by should be me.

In my bedroom, on my bed.

In my office.

On a fucking joyride private jet.

The dread fills me whenever I think of her graduation drawing closer. I begin to think how I won’t have her under me, writhing, moaning and crying for more.

How much I will miss her contagious smile and humor looks.

The fire dancing behind those eyes when she gets serious and determined.

She is the first red hair I have been with. It will take a miracle to get over those curls wrapped between my fingers as I thrust into her.

“No problem, Sir.”

A frown crease my forehead hating the fact I will be absent for the next hours and not pick out her dress for the dinner party as I intended.

“Have Marie pick up her dress for tomorrow.”

“Yes, sir.” I pause, hearing the amusement lace in his words.

“What?” A brow rise questionably as Taylor quickly fix his face by looking away towards the exit doors.

He begins to walk away. “Nothing, Sir.” Snatching the car keys on the table.

The hotel I booked for the weekend is in the heart of Vegas having the ride to be a much shorter one.

My investors from China pitched a project and if it goes well tonight, everyone seated round the table will be making a lifelong fortune for their tenth generations.