29

The night is definitely young for a city that do not sleep at night. I love it here.

For the first time, I took the advantage of being a Blaq by making a reservation in the most expensive restaurant in NYC.

And it felt good, after all, mum told me to embrace who I am the very night of her annual gala; not hide away in a dusty old library adorned in Chanel and Versace reading away my life.

The black stoned mini dress I bought for the occasion dazzles under the light like a billion diamonds was used in crafting my customized Vera Wang outfit.

My ginger brown curls I fix into a perfect silk press parting it right at the center loving as it fall at waist length; it gives my face a different look for my last night in the city before rushing back to school and sex dates with you know whom.

Chuckling at the thought about that term, sex dates.

Who would have ever imagined that I will one day end up in a billionaire’s bed as his new plaything just to right my wrongs?

Or maybe fuck my brains out.

Someone naïve can judge me for this act; well, I don’t care. Personally, for as long as I can remember, I have always fought to stand on my own without my parents trooping in to the rescue.

Hopefully no gets a whiff about Zayn and I. ESPECIALLY NOT THEM.

When I had my future offered on a platter of gold, I rejected it; hence, being in bed with a certain fine young man whom will rock my world in the next few months to come dived in for the save.

And I mean that literally.

Zayn has the body of any billionaire but the thirst of a wild beast. I see it in his eyes when he pinned me to the wall in his home. Beastly.

His voice when he called my name as if in agony from fighting himself not to breach his contract, my legs almost gave out as I experience a mini-orgasm feeling electrifying warm hands trail underneath my dress towards my lace string.

Green eyes held desire to rip my pant into shreds, lust to thrust deep, so deep I can’t scream out but take him in; and a fantasy that clouds his gaze to watch me obey his will.

For the first time since we met, I saw Zayn for whom he is and I was ready to delve into his world. No restraints.

He was struggling to hold it in, when all I needed was for him to let lose.

To feel the swell of my breasts as it heaves rapidly in anticipation, puckered nipples stood painfully hard it began to hurt wishing he pulled my dress to the side just to cover it with his warm minty lips.

Have his dirty naughty ways with me.

I needed Zayn to fuck me, fuck me hard till I finally get to rid him off my mind.

Willing to be a participant in his crazy world I will be initiated into. My phone beeps.

ZAYN; talk of the devil.

How is your evening, Kayla? I believe your meeting at Wilson was a success.

My lips grows wide into a giddy smile reading his text. Totally ignoring him, I buckle my heel around my ankle sitting up straight admiring the girl in the mirror.

The backless black dress sits below my butt with a loop around my neck which holds the dress in place, having the excess length hang behind my shoulder.

I stood tall and pretty as I switch pose loving the effect Vera Wang has on me.

Another text comes through.