36

I could not sleep; not that it made any difference from usual late nights in the office or working dead at night in my library at home.

Tonight, I cannot sleep.

Tossing from side to side hoping to drown myself in any thought but her.

Yet, I find myself staring at Kayla as she sleeps.

Peaceful, beautiful, delicate… pure.

Too good for someone like me with the most corrupted mindset you can think of.

Most days I prep myself for the day she will come to terms that I am crazy and need help from a shrink to determine why I find passion in being a dominant.

Why I take pleasure from inflicting pains?

If, someday, I may take it too far and she will run away. Just like tonight.

I don’t know what possessed me to treat her like the others. All I want is to slowly ease her into my world without scaring or scarring her mind of me.

It is her second time for fuck sake and I just had to let that possessive beast out of its cage tonight.

Let him control my anger, that burning taste of hers that is so prominent calling out to me to fuck her.

Kayla is that type of girl who seem regular; rich, spoilt, sweet, chaste. No, she is something else entirely.

A good girl waiting, seeking to breakout. And, I did it. Slowly turning into something she fantasize.

While secretly claiming her as mine and hoping it gets stuck in her head after knowing she went on a date with another male. Why?

Deep down, I want Kayla to think good… of me.

And then, there are days I do not want her to ever leave. Dreamt of such days where I can please her, hear her moan, watch her pupils dilate as she calls me name when I thrust inside her slowly.

It becomes my torment as the days goes by.

A faint moan is heard in the room turning towards her, seeing as she adjust to her side facing me causing the silk cover to slide down her bosom down to her wide hip.

Her hair laid out like a mane almost shielding her face from my view; right hand covers her chest hearing another soft moan escape.

I ask myself, why her?

Why do this to her? She is too young to be sucked up in my world.

What will happen when she finally moves on and you can’t stop thinking about how you made her cum, how she makes you laugh?

How she is happy and you become miserable?

My eyes catch a dark spot peeking out on her hip letting the guilt slowly eat me up. I did hurt her.

If she was frightened by me the first time we were together; this definitely will be my last time with Kayla picturing the horrific look that will be on her face when she sees this.

Why do you care so much?

She is just like the rest of them. All they want is something more from you.

The fame. The lust. The money.

Simple, sweet Kayla desired for the simplest request to my utmost shock. To be a writer at Wilson house.

Willing to work her way even as an intern. I saw the shame in her eyes that day and knew she will do anything to have her chance.

What I did not see coming is her begging me not to stop, how she relish every second the whip touch her, or watching her hold back her orgasms.