40K Special Chapter: Random Encounters

I just wanted to thank all of you, my fellow readers, for all of the support you gave in reading my story! Here's a special chapter wherein the cast of RWBY gets transported into a cinema to watch Eren's rumbling. Also, they have no knowledge on Eren and his titan powers.

With the rumbling already killing a large portion of people, stomping and flattening them, as the remains of the civilians were smeared all over the place, a crimson land was presented in the disturbing scenery. Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Glynda, Ozpin, Ironwood, Winter, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Salem, Roman and Neo. All of the mentioned individuals watched the scene with horror and fear, even the Queen of Grimm was frightened at how Eren wiped out countless amounts of people with his wall titans, their massive size and boiling hot steam was something her Grimm couldn't handle, they would simply get vaporized as soon as they come in range.

Roman: "What the fuck?" He mumbled, fear and shock was clearly present in his eyes, the same can be told for Neo, the ice cream who was once a very teasing individual, was now melting from fear at the sounds of so many helpless people getting squashed by the rumbling.

Ruby: "All those... innocent people. What did they even do to deserve that?" She pointed out as tears began to appear from her eyes, her big sister went beside her, comforting her little sister.

Blake: "Atleast they're in a better place now..." She said, getting a glimpse of the devil himself and all of its glory. It was quite terrifying, along with its immense size and height, it literally towered over everything she could think of, even no creature of Grimm was that massive compared to the large bony creature that was seen on the screen.

Back to the video of Eren, we could see the lower portion of his Founding titan, which was his main body, gazing below at his army of wall titans that marched forward.

The professors on the other hand, were also shook on what they were currently viewing, the amount of innocent bystanders being crushed under the rumbling made them think about what to do whenever an individual with the same power reigns terror upo...

The professors on the other hand, were also shook on what they were currently viewing, the amount of innocent bystanders being crushed under the rumbling made them think about what to do whenever an individual with the same power reigns terror upon them. Ozpin, however, felt someone, or something inside the head of the Founder.

Ozpin(Thoughts): "I sense something.... no, someone. They seem to be causing this... event on purpose. This power, it might even rival that of the four maidens..." He theorized deep in his thoughts.

Jaune: "Who would even do such a thing! Like, why would you even want to wipe out billions of people for no reason." He uttered, trying not to shout as the anger was starting to get to him, but Pyrrha managed to calm him. She, too, knew how cruel and messed up the video was.

Pyrrha: "My condolences on those who have died." She stated, bowing her head as she was worried for the families of the people who have been crushed under the rumbling.

" She stated, bowing her head as she was worried for the families of the people who have been crushed under the rumbling