PROLOGUE

Disclaimer: I do not own any canonical character. Eren and the RWBY Universe are the property of Hajime Isayama and Rooster Teeth.

----3rd POV----

After Eren gets his head severed by Mikasa, the Titan powers and Ymir's curse were gone, Eren was able to stop the war between Marley and Paradis Island, with his friends living happily, and Mikasa... She would always visit Eren's grave. 

That was all he had in his mind as he readied himself to face the consequences of his actions, descending to the fiery pits of hell. However, on the point of death, something interrupted his train of thought. He felt his head get hit, resulting in him slowly opening his eyes, lifting himself up from the floor afterwards, he was wobbly for a minute but regains his composure. After that, he observed the room he was in, realizing that he was, in fact, standing in a large white room.

Eren: "Is this the other side?" He thought to himself while rubbing his head.

He decided to walk around, searching the supposedly empty place he was in. 

Eren: "What the hell is this place?" He wondered as he roamed the white hallway, minutes later, he appeared in another room, the room was seen to have more windows but no doors, and no exits, Eren had an idea in mind.

He began ramming and kicking the windows for a couple of minutes, but no damage was done, irritating him afterwards.

Eren: "Tch, i guess i have to explore this place." He said.

While he was exploring the place he was in, he heard a low growl behind one of the corners, it sounded like someone or something, he decided to take a peek, and what he saw surprised him. He saw a big dark colored wolf, larger than that of a person, with glowing red eyes and spiky protrusions coming from the shoulders, the elbows, and the back. 

It was caught playing with a lifeless corpse while blood, guts, and even severed limbs were seen littered on the floor. Eren then narrowed his attention onto the decapitated head that was in the wolf's mouth, his expression transitioned to a not so surprised face.