Chapter 8: Selection of Teams

----3rd POV----

As they were sprinting towards where the girly scream was, Eren was getting bored of running and decided that he'll transform instead, due to the fact that it was taking too much of their time.

Tiny sparks of lightning coursed through his body, with the Heiress behind him, curious of what the yellow electricity coming out of him meant. 

Eren went past them, running away as far as he can, once he reached the right distance from his group, he positioned his hand near his mouth.

Weiss: "Dolt! Where are you-" Before she could finish her sentence, a bolt of lightning struck him. She could see that a giant skeleton materialized out of nowhere, until all of the main features of it started to form.

Eren's Attack titan was seen with it eyes already glowing a vibrant-green color. He gave out a roar and ran off to the sound, stomping on Beowolves passingby.

----Back with Ozpin and Glynda----

As he was observing the group of Eren through the scroll, a huge bolt of lightning then struck him, indicating that Mister Yeager has used his semblance and transformed into a muscular giant once again. The Headmaster was certainly interested in the young man's semblance.

Ozpin(Thoughts): "Fascinating."

Glynda: "Professor, are you seeing this?" She asked.

Ozpin: "I'm fully aware of it, Glynda. His semblance is simply one of a kind, he might even rival... her." He said.

Glynda: "S-Sir, do you really think that he's the one that could defeat her?" She added.

Ozpin: "No, but there is a possibility that he can, let us just observe him for now, likely there's a chance that what he's showing right now might not be his full potential yet." He stated.

----Back to the others----

With Eren running off in his titan form, he left the group entirely on their own.

Weiss: "Hey! We'll lose him if we don't catch up with him!" She yelled, causing the Red reaper to think of a plan for catching up with Eren.

Olivia: "We need to hurry! He needs all the help he can get." She stated, bringing murasama out of it's sheathe, revealing it's crimson-red glory, the Red reaper couldn't help but give out a 'woahh', unintentionally motivating Ruby.

Ruby: "Alright! Let's get out our teammate back!" She took her fist and raised it up in the air. "Also, can i try out your weapon sometimes?" She asked the maiden, who just shrugged off the question, putting her blade away from her.

----With Pyrrha and Jaune----

Jaune: "HELP!!!" He shouted.

Pyrrha: "Don't worry Jaune, i'll be there in a minute!" She said, readying milo as she was running towards him, but she suddenly stopped as brief sounds of footsteps were heard behind her, she turned around and saw a creature she never encountered before. 

She took half of her time by observing it, it was a giant, a muscular one, she could also see that it had glowing green eyes, accompanied with long hair and pointy ears. Not to mention its uncovered jaw, revealing its jagged, yet monstrous teeth.

Once it was close, she slid to the other side, avoiding getting trampled by the giant.

Pyrrha: "Now what in the Remnant is that?" She questioned

----Eren's POV----

As he was closing in, he materialized hardened brass knuckles for his fists, reaching all the way up to his forearms.