Chapter 22: Caught in The Act

----3rd POV----

To finish the dance the two had, Eren twirled her around like the rest, officially ending their dance. After the long dance with Olivia, she had something in mind to ask him.

He noticed this and began to listen to what she was going to say, but instead of that, she wrapped her arms around Eren's neck, pulling him in a loving kiss which surprised him a little bit. For awhile, she breaks the kiss and looked at Eren's eyes, making her cheeks redden as she cupped Eren's face.

Olivia: "Eren, i may have something to tell you..." She informed him.

Eren: "What is it?" He asked.

Olivia: "D-Do you like m-me?"

Eren: "What would you do if i said that i didn't?" He questioned with a calm tone, making the girl angrily pout at him.

Olivia: "I'll hate you! Forever!" She replied, playfully hitting Eren as he only chuckled at the attempt. "What's so funny?"

Eren: "Nothing, it's just that you look adorable when you get mad." He told her with a slight smile, which resulted in the girl heavily blushing.

But her blush immediately goes away as she saw someone in the corner of her eye, a raven-haired woman with bright-amber eyes was staring at her and Eren. Olivia had the feeling of the woman taking her Eren away, so she decided to put up an excuse to get her weapon from their dorm.

Olivia: "I have to go to the bathroom, will you wait for me?" She asked, gaining a nod from him. 

With that said, Olivia walked over to the exit and got out of the ballroom, getting her trusty spear, or even her murasama.

----Eren's POV----

As he saw Olivia get out of the ballroom, he looks over to one of the chairs, walking over to one of them before sitting down. 

He looked up at the ceiling, closing his eyes, sighing as he felt his job in dancing was finished. However, he looked over to his left and saw Weiss, looking depressed and saddened at something. 

Eren decided to help her out with her situation, so he gathered all of his courage and went over to her, sitting beside her, clearly noticed by the Heiress. 

Eren: "Are you having fun?" Just as he asked that, he saw that the Heiress quickly wiped her tears away and regained her composure.

Weiss: "Y-Yes, i am." She replied with a fake smile.

Eren: "Weiss, don't lie to me, i can see right through your smile, you're clearly saddened about something." He said, briefly seeing her being hesitant but soon got over it.

Weiss: "Well... y-yes."

That was when the Heiress began to cry, he just gave her a pat on the back to comfort her. After she wiped her own tears away, she started to explain to him why she was depressed. She really wanted to hang out with the guy she liked.

Weiss: "I-I took a liking to him, thinking that he'll be the one for me. I thought he had the same feeling, i was really sure.... but turns out he didn't feel the same about me." She continued her explanation as tears began to appear from her eyes once again. "I even thought that i.... might even have fallen in love in with him..." She couldn't get to finish as Eren cupped her cheek.

Eren: "Weiss, stop crying." He told her as he wiped her tears away, looking into her eyes afterwards. "I know i'm not the most brightest of people in this Academy. However, i assure you that you aren't alone, you just need a certain someone, somebody to lean on and talk with your problems." He started, which made the Heiress smile a little. "Look, i'll always be here for you, like a shoulder to cry on. To be honest, i would love to spend some time with you, so that we can interact with each other some more." He informed her with a slight smile which made the Heiress smile and blush, unnoticed by him.