Chapter 34: Helping a Kitty in Heat(🍋)

----3rd POV----

It's been hours since the last fight had occurred. Now, it was Eren Yeager and Olivia Branwen, versus, Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai.

Minutes into the fight, Eren could be seen blocking each and every kick made by Mercury with his hardened forearms. The silver-haired merc was starting to get pissed off at the former Attack titan. 

Olivia on the other hand, spun her spear around, deflecting the throwable sickles of the mint-haired thief, Emerald.

Port: "Students, as you can see, Mister Yeager is using his semblance, which is.... quite dangerous in its own nature." He stated, gaining the crowd's attention.

Minutes later, Eren landed a hit on Mercury's nose, stunning the silver-haired merc and leading him to step back, staggered, giving the former Attack titan the opportunity to incapacitate him. 

Eren sprint over to him before jumping, landing a roundhouse kick to the merc's face, sending him flying across the arena, only to be stopped by two trees.

Port: "What a knockout by Mister Yeager!" He yelled out of his breath, celebrating.

Oobleck: "Looks like he's taking this very seriously."

We then move over to our purple-haired Branwen, who we got a glimpse of, still clashing with the mint-haired thief. Without any question, Olivia used her semblance, going off in a blur-like state while she sent an array of upward, downward, and sideward aura slashes to Emerald.

The mint-haired thief was caught off guard with the girl's semblance, this caused her to feel every attack inflicted onto her, thus knocking her out of her position before sending her across the arena just like her partner.

She was then stopped by a tree, taking a breather as her aura was only one damage away from depleting into nothing.

Olivia puts her spear aside and looked over to Eren, giving him a nod for their next plan. Eren ran up to her direction, causing the purple-haired girl to duck while she used her spear as somewhat of a platform.

Once Eren was on top of her spear, he signalled her to do it.

Olivia: "Here comes a big one!" She yelled before launching Eren high up in the air.

Eren bites down on his hand and was immediately engulfed by a massive ball of lightning, this lead the crowd and some of the professors to be awe-struck, some even gasping as this was the first time they were seeing a titan transformation in front of their very own eyes.

His booming roar echoed throughout the colosseum, even reaching Beacon and its courtyard.

Ruby/Yang: "Eren! Finish them off!" They yelled in glee.

As the Attack titan crashed down on the center of the colosseum, he stood up from his position and revealed his rather frightening size and appearance. This, without a doubt, shook the crowd.

Port: "And that, ladies and gentlemen... is Mister Yeager's main semblance!"

In the far corner of the colosseum, Sun's team can be seen with their mouths agape, except for their leader, who was seen to be cheering.

Neptune: "S-So this what you meant about his semblance, right?"

Sun: "Yep!" He replied, smiling like nothing is wrong, cheering for Eren.