Chapter 6: Others

----3rd POV----

Ruby, Eren, and Jaune made it to the assembly just in time for Professor Ozpin's speech, but amidst the crowd, there was the female blondie named Yang, she seemed to notice them.

Yang: "Ruby, Eren! over here, i saved you guys a spot." She called out, with Eren gesturing his hand to Ruby to walk over to Yang, leaving Jaune behind. "So how was your first day lil sister?" She asked.

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and i almost exploded?" She said, adding a bit of anger to the last part.

Yang: "Yikes. Meltdown already?" She replied.

Eren: "She's actually telling the truth." He said as Yang took a glance at him. "She almost exploded on some dust, but i managed to turn her away in time." He answered while his face still was devoid of any emotion.

Ruby: "Thank you for that." She added but she failed to notice a certain ice queen behind her.

Weiss: "YOU!" She yelled, causing Ruby to jump into Eren's arms. "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang: "So you really did almost explode." She interjected, looking over to Ruby who was in Eren's arms. "Awww Ruby, that should've been me!" She thought to herself.

Ruby: "It was an accident, i swear! And we didn't even blow up." She said, but noticed she was in Eren's arms, her face now turned a shade of red like her cape and quickly jumped off of Eren. 

After that, Weiss then handed Ruby a pamphlet concerning the usage of dust.

Weiss: "You said you wanted to make up for me." She asked, receiving a quick nod in from Ruby. "Then read this and never speak to me again." 

Hearing this, Eren placed Ruby aside so that he may have a word with the Heiress.

Eren: "What's with that attitude of yours?" He spoke, slowly approaching the Heiress, to the point that he was towering over her. "She said she was sorry." Eren's demeanor had somewhat transitioned into a calm, yet angered tone. "If you keep this rude attitude of yours, you wont be able to make any friends or even get along with anyone, you would only make enemies instead." He said, a mixture of worry and annoyance plastered on his face. "Now, apologize to Ruby and become friends. Besides, you don't wanna be some dying, little shit, left alone, who thinks she's better than everyone. Isn't that right... Ice Queen?" He harshly told the Heiress, glaring at her. 

This, of course, had occurred in a short period of time. Ruby slightly backed away, not wanting to interrupt Eren, as he clearly wasn't in the mood right now, especially towards the young Schnee. 

On the other hand, we got Yang, who was.... well, turned on by the sudden protective and angered mood portrayed by Eren.

Ruby: "Eren... i'm fine, you don't need to-" She mustered up all her courage and decided to intervene, but she was then interrupted by Weiss. 

Weiss: "E-Excuse me?" She replied to Eren with slight anger. "Do you have any clue who you're talking too?"

Eren: "Of course i do, Weiss Schnee." He declared. "Daughter to that racist son of a bitch Jacques who uses faunus as slaves and takes away their freedom. Something i really fucking hate, so i will say this once. You tell your shit-for-brains of a father to be careful in the future, because if he decides to hurt and take away the freedom of the faunus kind ever again. I will not hesitate to take his." He ended with an angry look, with his ocean-blue eyes staring daggers at Weiss, who was just speechless and seemingly pondering over the former's words.

Despite being a Heiress, she was a little bitchy. But then again, her father was a racist piece of shit who steals the will and freedom of a faunus. Eren turned away from Weiss and made his way outside of the auditorium, not wanting to face the Heiress until Ruby stopped him mid-way.